Manager of Analytics, Reimbursement & Billing
Company: Natera, Inc.
Location: San Carlos
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Responsible for providing the technical expertise necessary to
forecast and track reimbursement from either government or
commercial sponsored programs, fulfill various reporting
requirements, conduct necessary analysis and recommendations to
maximize cash collection performance.
- Develop appropriate monthly, quarterly and YoY dashboards to
evaluate payer collection performance and trends.
- Analyze accounts receivable and cash collection trends and
identify project opportunities
- Develop and present business cases for project
- Identify appropriate technology solutions to support continued
improved cash collection performance.
- Manage projects, collaborating, as appropriate, with the entire
organization (Sales, Client Service, Finance, Coding, IT,
Operations, Billing Operations) to drive improved cash
- Set targets for improved cash collections and report actual
performance against these targets; continue to monitor performance
for process control.
- Stay current with developing payer coverage and administrative
policy changes that could have an impact on payer cash collections,
and develop appropriate responses and plans to mitigate these
- This role works with PHI on a regular basis both in paper and
electronic form and will have an access to various technologies to
access PHI (paper and electronic) in order to perform the
- Employee must complete training relating to HIPAA/PHI privacy,
General Policies and Procedure Compliance training and security
training as soon as possible but not later than the first 30 days
- Must maintain a current status on Natera's training
- Bachelor's degree required in business or related field; MBA a
- Minimum 5 years' experience in data analytics
- Significant knowledge of and experience with healthcare service
provider revenue cycle required. Genetic testing or laboratory
diagnostic experience, a plus.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools, such as QlikView,
- Expert knowledge of Data Warehouses, Analysis Services, SQL
Server, WinSQL or other SQL applications required.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically
Access, Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Pivot, Accounting Software, and
general working knowledge of Internet for business use.
Demonstrated ability to learn new accounting software.
- Expertise in healthcare industry preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Expertise in government and private payer reimbursement
- Proven record of successfully finding and positively impacting
healthcare service provider cash flow through a disciplined
business approach of monitoring payer denials, general allowed
amount trends, and patient receivables, and then developing
innovative and collaborative solutions to drive improved
- Experience developing cash collection improvement strategies in
both a contracted and non-contracted payer environment.
- Excellent analytic and project management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- The role will require interaction with a wide range of fellow
employees, senior leaders, as well as external auditors and
- Maintain a high standard of discipline and
- Ability to think creatively and initiate new ideas or solutions
to business issues.
- Independence of thought and sound judgment relating to business
- Demonstrated commitment, self-motivation, and drive.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to sell the
business reason for the change.
- Act as an agent of change while maintaining appropriate level
- Ability to work in a fast-past, competing deadline driven
Keywords: Natera, Inc., San Francisco , Manager of Analytics, Reimbursement & Billing, Executive , San Carlos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...