Project Manager (HealthCare)
Company: Katalyst HealthCares & Life Sciences
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Should be a great Communicator Bachelor's Degree in a Related
Field or Equivalent Professional Experience preferred 8+ years of
Project Management experience. Project Management experience in a
Health care environment.
- 5 years with strong functional understanding of hospital,
clinical and ancillary applications Possess good understanding of
Healthcare Business and Care
- Delivery processes a nice to have Possess strong understanding
of digital technology, clinical information systems, and how
clinical information is integrated into the patient, consumer, and
- experience in Project Management methodologies and tool sets -
waterfall/agile/scrum, planning, issue escalation, problem
resolution, conflict, and collision management, metrics and
reporting, communications, etc.
- strongly desired. Ability to manage business sponsor
relationships, and navigate political landscape Understanding of
Finance and Accounting principles in relation to project budgets,
purchasing, and analysis of financial results. Requirements:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Communication for results Decisiveness/Ability to make a quick
assessment of the scope of an issue and provide options for its
- bility to develop strategic business cases for departmental or
project-specific initiatives Must have working knowledge of
Microsoft Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project & Word
In-depth knowledge of the architectural system components, business
processes, and applications to minimize the impact of changes in
software, hardware, or network.
- Contributes to the implementation of department's operational
and strategic goals and objectives. Ensures departments
collaboration on achievement of goals and objectives.
- Proactively prepare reports and/ or documentation providing
business details to staff and management identifying business and
patient trends, defining metrics, and recommending solutions
- Demonstrates ability to manage effective business relationships
at all levels of the organization, up to and including c-suite
Keywords: Katalyst HealthCares & Life Sciences, San Francisco , Project Manager (HealthCare), Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...