Strategic Account Manager
Company: Vista Equity Partners
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 28, 2023
The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for driving revenue growth by building and managing strategic accounts, long-term client relationships, and developing key business relationships. The role requires a strong focus on new business development, in addition to, up-selling and cross-selling to existing clients and securing contract renewals with a focus on the Hi Tech industry. This will be achieved through solution selling, account planning, prospecting to identify high-quality clients, qualifying and developing assigned accounts while understanding the client business environment, educating clients on Applause's product offerings, and identifying ways the company can assist clients in solving its application development testing challenges.
* Develops and executes sales plans and coordinates sales efforts to achieve new customer revenue and existing customer up-sell revenue targets for Fortune 100 accounts
* Meets or exceeds defined sales quota through strategic account planning, networking and use of company resources.
* Strong preference for experience selling technology/ managed services into Hi Tech industry.
* Actively participates in regional marketing events for lead generation (industry trade shows, professional associations, etc)
* Focus on Account Management and Business Development to maximizes Applause's revenue and profitability potential by up-selling to existing clients, driving renewal revenue and ensuring client satisfaction;
* Involvement in kickoff meetings, major milestone meetings, and opportunistic participation where senior client decision makers are present.
* Sales Leadership - Strategic sales approach, creates value for clients and adds to the company's capabilities and reputation;
* Maintains a thorough understanding of Applause's product offerings and tailoring its presentation to meet the needs of different types of organizations.
* Assists clients in developing the business case and value proposition for proposed solutions when necessary
* Collaborates with Client Services Team and Executive Leadership Team in executing the company's sales process including proposal development.
* Tracks and maintains all prospect and client activity in Salesforce.com.
* People Development - Contributes to the growth, development and positive experience of the sales team.
* BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience.
* 8+years of Professional services, Managed services or solution sales experience
* Proven track record of successful customer engagements across a spectrum of enterprise-class verticals.
* Demonstrated success selling to Fortune 100
* A strong foundation for strategic and tactical selling of a solution sale.
* Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
* Motivated to advance growth in an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing company environment.
Applause leverages its worldwide community of on-demand digital testing professionals to create curated and vetted testing teams who provide our clients with a full suite of testing and feedback solutions. Our white glove approach seamlessly integrates with any SDLC process, enabling leading brandsacross all industriesto increase development velocity and deliver high-quality digital experiences to their customers.
Applause is a place where everyone belongs and where we believe everyone deserves the exceptional. Since our founding, we have continued to celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We have a global workforce that, like our crowd, embraces diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. Our employees bring their true self to Applause. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you are qualified to perform the essential functions of this job, but believe you require a reasonable accommodation to do so, please click here to complete an accommodation request. Please note Applause will only review requests for applications that have been submitted. We will review your qualifications and follow up with you regarding your request if your qualifications meet our current needs.
Salary range for this position is included in accordance with current state/local pay transparency legislation. Please note that salaries may vary for different individuals in the same role based on several factors, including but not limited to location of the role, individual competencies, education/professional certifications, experience, and performance in the role.
Base Salary Range $100,000.00- $160,000.00 + uncapped commissions/ bonus
Keywords: Vista Equity Partners, San Francisco , Strategic Account Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
here to apply!