Customer Success Manager CSM (US West)
Location: Los Altos
Posted on: May 28, 2023
We are looking for talented, passionate, and committed people to
join our Sales team and help us meet the challenges of our
ever-growing business. As CSM, you will work as a part of an
inclusive and autonomous agile team and collaborate with other
product, customer ops, and marketing teams across the company to
deliver on time and according to quality standards.Tasks &
- Driving retention and growth among our customers by
understanding their business needs and -helping them succeed.
- Becoming an expert on the Bryj -platform to drive customers'
- Conduct QBRs with customers.
- Working with your customers to identify processes that can be
improved through the use of our platform and designing campaigns to
reinforce users' engagement.
- Quantifying the forecasted and realized business value of the
solution and proactively identifying improvement areas and tangible
actions which can be implemented to increase value.
- Be the link between our Sales, Marketing, Product, and Project
Management team and provide customer feedback and needs identifying
product and process enhancements.
- Maintaining a cadence of communication at the level of
operational, tactical, and strategic engagement with customers
about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities
for deeper engagement.
- Being accountable for CSAT, NPS, renewals, and upsells. -Skills
- 5+ years experience of customer success / account management
with a strong track record of success in a -fast-paced,
high-growth, rapidly changing SaaS environment.
- 2+ years experience in digital or technology.
- Experience with the following tools: Jira, Asana, Slack,
Intercom, Confluence, Salesforce, Microsoft Office.
- Great communication skills and intuition for communication
strategy at every level with the ability to communicate technical
concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Experience working on a mobile applications and know the
challenges of this type of project.
- Expertise in the -iOS and Android mobile platforms/stores and
-knowledge on mobile best practices including -acquisition
strategy, analytics, engagement, etc.
- Ability to work across multiple cultures and geographies and
build strong relationships with customers.
- Must speak and write -English at a professional level. -French
is a plus.
- An understanding of the sales process and the roles and
responsibilities involved.Performance Evaluation: -
- GDR/NDR goals
- Renewal rate
- Expansion ratePassion:
- Have dedication and care to drive customer successRole
- Must be based in San Francisco/Silicon Valley areaAbout
BryjBryj---(pronounced bridge) is a full-lifecycle enterprise
mobile app solution for any app---store worldwide. From idea to
ongoing success, customers using---Bryj---benefit from the single
source---solution of its platform and expert team included with one
subscription.---Bryj---powers and grows---apps that seamlessly
connect enterprise---systems, provide intelligent---analytics and
AI, advanced UX marketing tools, a low-code app---studio, and a
world-class customer---experience. Trusted by leading technology
partners like Salesforce and Microsoft,---Bryj---has---experienced
trillions of user engagements, powered billions of app sessions,
and championed---hundreds of apps.Why work with us:
- Human-scale company with solid values: Care, Integrity,
Simplicity, Fun, and Boldness.
- Flexible remote policy.
- Be part of an innovative culture.
- Opportunity to learn.
- We're an international company with an international team.
- We value autonomy over micro-management.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Bryj, San Francisco , Customer Success Manager CSM (US West), Executive , Los Altos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...