Senior Project Manager
Company: Herrero Builders
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Lead a team of 5-6 people including Project Engineers, Project
Managers and Assistant Superintendents.
- Build strong relationships with the Owner, Architect and Trade
- Understand the company's trajectory (sees the big picture) and
lead the team to achieve those goals.
- Manage risk, forecast projects and maintain 100% profit.
- Oversee the project from beginning to end including budget,
cost, schedule, risk management, insurance, general work
performance and quality, and overall progress against the
- Require the project team to assemble and maintain the Project
Logs (Change Management, Noncompliance, Buy-Schedule, Contracts,
Procurement, Submittals, Request for Information, Safety, Hold
Reports, Construction Schedule, Work lists) and periodically review
- Lead internal and external project teams, this includes
teaching and coaching Project Engineers and monitoring their career
development of the internal project team members.
- Develop lessons learned from the project. Share this with the
Herrero Builders leadership team on a quarterly basis.
- Develop preconstruction proposals and schedules, subcontractor
qualification process, estimating procedures, bid packages, owner
contracts, permits (CAL OSHA, etc.),and overall management planning
and Site-Specific Safety Plans. Requirements
- BS/MS in Civil, CM or Architecture.
- 12-15 years of construction experience (Minimum 8years with a
- Successfully managed at least 2 projects of significant
- Proficient in all Project Managerresponsibilities.
- Works well under pressure.
- Capable of coordinating numerous activities and a group of
people toachieve maximum efficiency.
- Able to develop accurate project estimates and pricing
- Experience in Estimating and Field Engineering.
- OSHPD experience preferred.
- Lead internal and external quality efforts.
- Full knowledge of computer software(MS Word, Excel,
- Proficient in P6 scheduling softwareand experience with Project
- Working knowledge of BIM360, PlanGrid, AutoCAD.
- Reliable, self-motivated, demonstrates interest in learning,
positive attitude, performer and adaptable.
- Sense of urgency. Always focused on the quality of work being
- Excellent communication (verbal, written,listening) and
- Able to talk to Owners in a professional way, to have difficult
- Excellent collaboration, team oriented and customer service
- Identify?problems?and resolve complex issues. Able to coach
others on problem solving techniques.
- Lead roll-out of new processes, ideas and methods.
- Exemplify excellent leadership within a project;?lead and
inspire a team.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Performs regular and annual assessment of project teams.
- Demonstrate understanding of project budget and controls.
- Mentor, coach, and develop team members and contribute to the
development of Herrero's internal training curriculum.
Keywords: Herrero Builders, San Francisco , Senior Project Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...