Social Services Case Management Manager-(Inpatient)-LCSW
Location: Moss Beach
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Develops and monitors the social services programs for the CSA.
Establishes and maintains, standards, quality levels, cost
effective, and customer focused services. Establishes interfaces
with community services.
- Plans, develops, implements and maintains social services
policies and procedures, delivery of social work programs, and
discharge planning services.
- Oversees social services case management activities.
- Manages staff activities, ensures their competencies, and
- Recommends, develops, and implements new programs enhancing
services to specialized patient populations and reducing hospital
and office visit utilization.
- Develops and manages departmental budget.
- Identifies and implements opportunities for cost reduction and
- Identifies community resources for our members.
- Collaborates with community organizations in developing new
programs or enhancing current community services which are
available to Kaiser members.
- Develops, implements, and monitors the quality assurance of the
social services programs and staff.
- Identifies issues which interfere with the delivery of services
and develops techniques to resolve them.
- Collaborates with medical center departments, community
agencies and health plan members on matters related to discharge
planning and ensures that services are provided in an integrated
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right
to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
- Minimum five (5) years of supervisory experience and field
medical social work.Education
- Master's degree in social work from an institution accredited
by the Council of Social Work Education.License, Certification,
- Valid Licensed Clinical Social Worker license in the State of
California by the Board of Behavioral Sciences by date of
- Must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI) or obtain NPI by
date of hire.
- Sound knowledge of fiscal management theories and
- Knowledge of different levels of health care; understanding of
human development and psychodynamic theories.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- N/APrimaryLocation : California,South San Francisco,S. San
Francisco HospitalHoursPerWeek : 40Shift : DayWorkdays : Mon, Tue,
Wed, Thu, FriWorkingHoursStart : 08:00 AMWorkingHoursEnd : 05:00
PMJob Schedule : Full-timeJob Type : StandardEmployee Status :
RegularEmployee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-NCAL-09-NUE-Non Union
EmployeeJob Level : Team Leader/SupervisorJob Category : Behavioral
Health, Social Services & Spiritual CareDepartment : So San
Francisco Hospital - Social services - 0201Travel : NoKaiser
Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse
and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital
status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity,
veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing
characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected
Keywords: Kaiser, San Francisco , Social Services Case Management Manager-(Inpatient)-LCSW, Executive , Moss Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...