Project Manager, Justice + Civic
Company: Dlr Group
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Elevate the human experience through design TM Share with
friends! Are you ready for new challenges and new opportunities?
-Join our team! DLR Group -is an integrated design firm. Our brand
promise is to elevate the human experience through design. If that
challenge is appealing, you're at the right place.DLR Group is
seeking multiple innovative and motivated Project Managers to help
lead our Justice + Civic sector projects. We operate -within a
hybrid work model, supporting flexibility between office time and
work from home.Locations:
- Riverside, CAPosition Summary:As a Project Manager at DLR Group
you will be responsible for leading all aspects of projects on
schedule and in budget while delivering design excellence. As part
of our integrated design teams, you create buildings that elevate
the human experience through design.
If you are a collaborative Architect with a strategic mindset and
passion for civic engagement this might be the position for you.
DLR Group is 100% employee owned and as such you'll enjoy the
opportunity to have ownership in the Firm. We rely on all our
employee-owners to apply their financial acumen to grow the Firm
profitably.The successful candidate will:
- Be able to handle large, complex Justice, Civic, and Government
- Serve as primary the contact and liaison to clients for project
communications and documentation to bring projects to completion on
schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction.
- Be responsible for the coordination of all project efforts,
administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and
cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Manage and determine scope of work for project team
assignments, estimates fees, prepare proposals and contracts for
complex projects to ensure project success.
- Provides mentoring and oversight to work of less experienced
- Support business development initiatives by participating the
RFP and interview process as part of the team.Required
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering or Interior
Design from an accredited program.
- At least 10+ years of experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project for project scheduling, and
Excel for budgeting and fee proposals.
- Must have a collaborative management style and strong people
- Must have good communication and public speaking skills to
participate in interviews and client presentations.
- Must be willing to travel as projects or tasks require.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for
work visa or residency sponsorship.Preferred Qualifications:
- Master's degree in Architecture, Engineering or Interior Design
from an accredited program.
- Licensed Architect.
- 5+ years of experience leading and working on Justice and Civic
(Detention, Corrections, Courthouses, Public Safety, Municipal,
- Some knowledge and use of Revit and AutoCAD.DLR Group -is an
integrated design firm delivering architecture, engineering,
interiors, planning, and building optimization for new
construction, renovation, and adaptive reuse. Our promise is to
elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires
sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector
clients; local communities; and our planet. DLR Group is 100
percent employee-owned and fully supports the initiatives and goals
of the 2030 Challenge and is an initial signatory to the China
Accord and the AIA 2030 Commitment.Visit dlrgroup.com and follow us
on Twitter, Instagram and at LinkedIn.We are proud to be an EEO/AA
Keywords: Dlr Group, San Francisco , Project Manager, Justice + Civic, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...