Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Pay Range: $100 - $105
- Develop a book of work portfolio management platform using
project planning software such as Smartsheet to track project
progress and timelines, generate metrics, & determine lab
- Update and maintain portfolio management platform on a weekly
basis by collaborating with members of the Pathology team &
attending weekly pathology meetings.
- In collaboration with departmental leadership & data generated
from this tracking tool, develop a more efficient process for
Pathology to manage workflow and determine capacity of group -
balancing limited resources with how much/rate at which new project
work can be taken on while maintaining department and current
- Assist in coordinating project activities such as scheduling
meetings, documenting meeting minutes & next steps, manage
outsourcing & CRO communications, and improve communications
between investigators, scientists, and pathologists.
- Help create realistic timelines for project objectives and
ensure these are met by the pathology team. If problems arise,
communicate with scientific customers about changes.
- Interact with researchers across disciplines and client sites,
collaborate with scientists inside and outside of our
- Assist with associated operational tasks such as maintaining
and updating tissue bank, slide/block storage, cell pellet, and
antibody databases as time allows.
- Bachelors degree with 4+ year or masters degree with 2+ year
experience in industry scientific project/portfolio management
- Strong communication (written and oral), interpersonal and
negotiating skills required.
- Highly effective & creative organizational and time management
- Familiarity using project planning software, e.g., Smartsheet
or Microsoft Project, for tracking and planning project activities
- Ability to integrate information from a variety of sources to
analyze complex problems and propose effective solutions.
- Flexibility to re-focus priorities and achieve results in a
frequently changing environment.
- Experience in research pathology lab operations and
pathology/histopathology a plus.
- Experience working with service providers and CROs is a
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, San Francisco , Project Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...