General Manager - Trick Rider (A New Age Luxury Supper Club)
Company: Omni Hotels & Resorts
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 27, 2023
THE MODERN HOME OF AMERICAN GOLF
Located 30 miles north of downtown Dallas, Omni PGA Frisco Resort
is the largest resort currently in development in the country.
Opening spring 2023, the resort will feature 500 guest rooms and
suites, 10 four-bedroom ranch houses, three pools, including an
adults-only rooftop infinity pool, a destination spa, Lounge by Top
Golf, and over 127,000-square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting
and event space. An expansive retail and entertainment district
will feature dining, shopping and an outdoor stage set to be
activated for concerts and outdoor programming. The Resort will
become a leading destination for golf providing an unparalleled
experience for those who are advanced players, new to the game, and
everything in between. The resort will offer 46 holes of golf
designed by Beau Welling and Gil Hanse, including two 18-hole
championship golf courses, a lighted 10-hole short course, and a
lighted two-acre putting green. -
Omni PGA Frisco Resort -is seeking an experienced General Manager
for Trick Rider specialty restaurant to join the team of this brand
new golf resort in Frisco, TX. Trick Rider is a new age supper club
serving luxury, curated food and tricked up cocktails, wines, and
distilled spirits. It is experiential with swagger. - A Frisco
eatery like no other, featuring top shelf fin, shellfish and a
stable of premium cut meats. Sit ringside at the chef's table or at
the horseshoe bar. A performance playing homage to traditions with
a modern twist.
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety,
cleanliness and well being of restaurant guests.
- Must maintain full familiarity with menus and knowledge of
- Ensure all staff has completed side work checklists for dining
- Assist in overall management of the outlet.
- Spot check liquor pars and order daily supplies.
- Hold pre-shift meetings.
- Follow up on established training steps.
- Handle guest comments and complaints and ensure member and
- Communicate with guests and receive feedback.
- Stay on the floor during peak hours.
- Observe, teach and correct staff's service in a professional
- Examine food preparation and beverage presentation.
- Responsible for scheduling, completing weekly payroll, and
- Participate in interviewing/recruiting new employees.
- Prepare maintenance requests and follow-up.
- Monitor food and liquor requisitions and food waste.
- Check bar controls, shot glass use, red lining, and bottles
totally empty daily.
- Responsible for performance management for staff, including
monitoring attendance, conducting annual reviews, facilitating
department meetings, disciplinary actions.
- Maintain knowledge of the resort property and events.
- Conduct monthly department meetings.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include wearing the proper attire/uniform and name tag when
- Participate in company required trainings.
- Must have and maintain current Texas Food Handlers and TABC
- 3 years experience as an Assistant Restaurant Manager or
Restaurant Manager, preferably in a 4 star high volume restaurant
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and
in writing with guests, members, management and co-workers, both in
person and by telephone.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and multi
- Prior serving and cash handling experience required.
- Must be able to work flexible shift including nights, weekends,
- Collaborate with culinary team in creative in food
presentations, specials and promotions.
- Familiarity with food and beverage cost controls.
- Understanding previous culinary training or experience with
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time
or for an entire shift.
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place
objects of moderate weight without assistance.
- Interior of hotel, dining room and restaurant kitchen, with
occasional travel around resort property as needed.
- Exposure to various hazardous chemicals.
- Exposure to food items and beverages.
Tools & Equipment:
- Kronos, OnTrack, Birchstreet, Microsoft Office, Synergy,
- MICROS computer and card, desktop computer and printer,
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer -
vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are
available using the following links: -EEOC is the Law Poster -and
the following link is the -OFCCP's Pay Transparency
Nondiscrimination policy statement -If you are interested in
applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special
assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to
Keywords: Omni Hotels & Resorts, San Francisco , General Manager - Trick Rider (A New Age Luxury Supper Club), Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!