Regional Vice President, External Wholesaler - San Francisco Market
Company: Global Atlantic Financial Group
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Global Atlantic Financial Group, Inc. has a unique opportunity for
a highly motivated, energetic individual interested in continued
career growth to join our team as a Regional Vice President in the
San Francisco, CA market. We are looking for an individual who will
be responsible for meeting/exceeding sales goals, and developing
new as well as maintaining existing client relationships with
financial advisors. This is a sales position, with a base salary
and monthly commission paid on territory sales.
- Develop and maintain profitable, productive relationships with
financial advisors in an assigned territory to significantly
capture sales and market share.
- Manage client relationships primarily through face-to-face
visits throughout territory, but also with telephone and email
communications. Use deliberate, thoughtful scheduling and calendar
management to maximize client time and to ensure activity
corresponds to territory priorities.
- Develop and implement business plans for the territory using
activity-oriented objectives, to guide day-to-day priorities and to
track progress against goals.
- Work closely with internal wholesalers to continue to develop
already established territories.
- Explain in detail the features, benefits, and advantages of the
Global Atlantic products to financial advisors.
- Demonstrate effective use of client & territory management
- Leverage and maximize centers of influence in the
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding
- Drive performance targets to completion.
- Proficiency in financial services sales, wholesaling,
retirement plans, relationship management.
- Responsible, conscientious, and self-motivated.
- Develop a business strategy within the territory, including
implementing business plans around focus firms and identifying
- Ability to create and deliver effective presentations,
seminars, workshops, and branch meetings to current and prospective
- Be flexible with ability to accept, create and manage
- Display willingness to quickly learn product lines, procedures,
- Must successfully obtain/maintain all applicable State License
including Life, Health and Variable Lines of Authority. The
following licenses must also be obtained: Series 6 (or Series 7),
Series 63, and all non-resident state licensing for all states in
- 5-7+ years of financial services sales experience
Global Atlantic's base salary range is determined through an
analysis of similar positions in the external labor market. The
annual base salary range provided in this posting for this position
is a nationwide market range and represents a broad range of
salaries for this role across the country. Base pay is just one
component of Global Atlantic's total compensation package for
employees and at times we hire outside the boundaries of the salary
range. Other rewards may include annual cash bonuses, long-term
incentives (equity), generous benefits (including immediate vesting
on employee contributions to a 401(k), as well as a company match
on your contributions), and sales incentives. Actual compensation
for all roles will be based upon geographic location, work
experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level
and will be finalized at the time of offer. Compensation for our
more senior positions have a larger component of short-term cash
bonus and long-term incentives.The base salary range for this role
is $53,582 to $102,060.
Keywords: Global Atlantic Financial Group, San Francisco , Regional Vice President, External Wholesaler - San Francisco Market, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!