Senior Sourcing Manager
Company: TalentBurst, Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Title: Senior Sourcing Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA // Hybrid Role
Duration: 6 Months (Temp-perm)
- In partnership with internal business stakeholders, the Sr.
Strategic Sourcing Manager is responsible for supporting Corporate
Functions (administrative Services, Finance, Legal, Marketing, and
Human Resources) various third parties who provision goods or
services to the Bank.
- The Sr. Strategic Sourcing Manager manages the Corporate
category of spend totaling approximately $200-$400
- The Manager engages directly with the business units to build
strategies including requests for proposals, information requests,
and reverse auctions.
What you'll do as a Sr. Strategic Sourcing Manager:
- Conducts market analysis, analyzes category spend data and
applies broad industry knowledge to sourcing strategies and
- Manages Sourcing Operations which focuses on delivery of
high-volume sourcing projects and deal reviews for professional
services, goods, and technology.
- Supports the Bank's minority and women owned business
enterprise (MWBE)/Supplier Diversity program aspirations.
- Coordinates negotiations with suppliers for high-dollar,
complex or high priority goods and or services.
- Manages business relationships, acting as a liaison between
Procurement and the business leadership.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sourcing or related field. Juris
Doctorate or MBA degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of supplier negotiation experience with an
emphasis on creative commercial deal structuring.
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated project execution and
project management capabilities, analytical skills and conflict
- Demonstrated success and commitment to fostering collaboration
and team engagement.
- Ability to set priorities, assess Vendor performance and manage
project teams in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to balance competing interests among a variety of
business partners, and readily readjust priorities to respond to
pressing and changing business demands.
- Must be able to anticipate and meet the needs of business
partners while maintaining high-quality deliverables.
- Exceptional organizational savvy and agility as demonstrated by
ability to manage across organizational boundaries, building high
performing deal teams. Job Demands:
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals;
must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
Keywords: TalentBurst, Inc., San Francisco , Senior Sourcing Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!