Primary Care Services Project Manager
Company: Integrated Resources Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Integrated Resources, Inc is a premier staffing firm recognized
as one of the tri-states most well-respected professional specialty
firms. IRI has built its reputation on excellent service and
integrity since its inception in 1996. Our mission centers on
delivering only the best quality talent, the first time and every
time. We provide quality resources in four specialty areas:
Information Technology (IT), Clinical Research, Rehabilitation
Therapy and Nursing.
Job Description Key Responsibilities
- Manages the patient care delivery system to assure quality
care, patient safety, standard work and compliance with internal
policy, external regulations and accepted practices across the
continuum of care.
- Allocates environmental, technical and staffing resources. May
also manage the fiscal and administrative operations.
- Represents assigned clinics or centers on task forces or
committees. Participates to develop new programs, review technology
improvements, design quality improvement and patient safety
- Develops staff in collaborative decision making and shared
governance to ensure a shared voice in clinical care practice,
exchange of ideas, enhanced communication, and continually improved
clinical and patient care outcomes.
- Manages patient care in a cost effective manner, consistent
with the financial goals of the organization. Plans and is
accountable for the annual operative and capital budget for areas
- Responsible for employee recruitment, performance evaluation,
progressive discipline and staff development. Develops a strong
culture of teamwork to ensure the quality of daily operations,
effective interdepartmental collaborations, and the timely
achievement of objectives. Works with clinical educators and
leadership to evaluate core competencies in nursing and other
clinical care for unit.
- Works collaboratively with Labour Relations on bargaining unit
issues and contract negotiations at the local level. Facilitates
and oversees resolution of human resources, labour relations,
employee safety and risk management issues.
- Keeps abreast of and Implements new or changing patient care
standards of practice, scope of practice, competency development
and assessment, policies and procedures and new programs.
Collaborates with physicians and develops proposals for
improvements to clinic services, policies or procedures.
- Collaborates and provides input, on marketing, facilities and
fiscal planning. Drafts business plans to introduce quality
improvements to clinical service delivery in accordance with best
- Collaborates with an interdisciplinary team of health care
clinicians in efforts to develop healthcare policies, practice
standards and improve services.
- Monitors expenditures and the annual budgets for patient care
services and / or clinic operations.
- Determines staffing needs and plans. Monitors performance of
clinic or center services. Coordinates activities with other
clinics, centers, units and / or departments in regard to patient
- Work in partnership with Primary Care Services leadership to
identify improved practice operations through the oversight and
participation in projects such as the Patient-Centered Medical Home
(PCMH) and the Public Hospital Redesign and Incentives in Medi-Cal
(PRIME) initiative. Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong clinic / center patient care management skills.
- Practice management knowledge in scheduling, customer-service
methods, regulatory compliance, accreditation requirements, and /
or information technology.
- Broad knowledge of patient population served and the
requirements for the delivery of services.
- Strong interpersonal skills to create and maintain a climate
for effective communication and collaborative decision making.
- Strong leadership, fiscal and operations management skills,
with the ability to collaborate effectively with physicians,
management and staff from all disciplines.
- Ability to create and maintain a goal-oriented climate of
teamwork, collaboration and consistent achievement of
- Knowledge of relevant healthcare information technology and
patient care workflows and processes. Required
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements, as
well as related legislative, accreditation, licensing and
- Proven ability to organize, manage multiple priorities, and
delegate work functions efficiently. Required
- Knowledge of current and emerging best practices and
technologies in the clinic / Center healthcare industry
- 3-5 years' experience as a Registered Nurse in an Ambulatory
- Willingness to work in multiple locations in the San Francisco
area required Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required. Required
- Master's Degree preferred. Preferred
- LEAN leader training Preferred Additional Information Kind
Regards, Clinical Recruiter Integrated Resources, Inc. Gold Seal
JCAHO Certified --- for Health Care Staffing
"INC 5 0 0 0 's FASTEST GROWING, PRIVATELY HELD COMPANIES" (8th
Year in a Row)
Keywords: Integrated Resources Inc., San Francisco , Primary Care Services Project Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!