Director, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Director, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion As the Director,
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at WalkMe you will report to our
Chief People Officer and bring your leadership and experience to
direct the strategic efforts and programing in Diversity,
Inclusion, and Belonging (DIB). This position has a global impact
to scale, promote, implement, champion and guide the DEI strategy
in a way that expands and grows the culture, leading to a stronger
WalkMe. What you'll own
- With the full support of our Executive Leadership Committee,
create and champion the successful execution of WalkMe's DEI
program to help us shape a diverse and inclusive team.
- Use data driven insights to shape the DEI agenda, leading on
the design of enterprise wide DEI approaches and solutions with
pace and effective senior stakeholder management.
- Partner with the People Team to create corporate diversity and
inclusion strategies, such as recruitment, internal mobility,
career pathing, performance management, leadership development,
employee engagement, succession planning and retention.
- Lead and manage WalkMe's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to
increase their visibility and impact. Ensuring the annual planning
and programming align with our diversity, equity and inclusion
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Team on all aspects of
sourcing, data collection and strategic partnerships to keep our
pipeline robust with diverse talent.
- Advance a work environment where employees can be their
authentic selves and understand how their work contributes to the
organization's overarching goals.
- Develop and implement training programs on a global scale.
- Inspire and advise leaders on how to develop and drive DEI
within their functions.
- Identify, build, and sustain community partnerships to support
corporate diversity and inclusion projects/plans/programs and
- Collaborate with Internal and Corporate Communications,
Investor Relations, the People Team, and Marketing to promote ESG &
DEI initiatives through the development of strategic ESG & DEI
- Develop and maintain an ESG & Social Impact dashboard for
functional leaders and the executive team.
- Use benchmarking and research skills to proactively identify
issues, risks and trends.What you need to succeed
- Seven or more years of success within the Diversity, Equity &
- Experience gathering, managing, and translating data and
analytics to uncover insights, tell stories, develop metrics that
drive decisions and effectuate change, and measure impact.
- An expert on DEI who is a builder of strategic plans stemming
from core principles and can operationalize the DEI strategy into a
concrete working plan.
- A solutions-first approach and a capacity to come to the table
with a diverse set of ideas for how to accomplish goals.
- Highly results driven with the ability to lead multiple complex
projects to a timely, successful and desired outcome with minimal
- Challenge our thinking to help us grow and keep growing. WalkMe
spans many countries and cultures globally and desires to be known
as a company that embraces inclusion and understanding of one
another and of our customers.
- Validating someone's personal beliefs and experiences. Then,
exploring alternative perspectives to enhance inclusion and
understanding. At WalkMe, we approach Diversity, Equity and
Inclusion (DEI) with the same level of collaboration and innovation
that we bring to the rest of our business. We believe in the value
of diversity and are committed to ensuring an equitable and
inclusive workplace where every employee has an equal opportunity
to achieve success. We've made this commitment not only because
it's the right thing to do, but also because we know that having
diverse perspectives, experiences and identities on our team helps
us to better meet the diverse needs of our global clients. While
we're not yet where we want to be, our goal is to create a
workplace as fair and inclusive as our business is category
defining. And at WalkMe, we achieve our goals. TO ALL RECRUITMENT
AGENCIES:WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location.
WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company
that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this
specific role. Check out our place in the best companies to work
Keywords: WalkMe, San Francisco , Director, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!