Project Portfolio Manager
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Project Portfolio Manager
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe
connected data has the power to change the world, and we aspire to
make it safe and easy for companies to use data effectively. This
all starts with our brilliant people. Those who want to make a
lasting impact in all that they do will find a home at LiveRamp-an
inclusive, collaborative environment where exceptional talent is
nurtured, championed, and where people matter most.
The LiveRamp Enterprise Program Management Office operates at a
strategic level in collaboration with other business leaders. The
goal is to provide guidance, governance, standardized processes,
and project portfolio management best practices, tools and
The Portfolio Manager is responsible for working with business
sponsors to plan and execute strategic initiatives across the
This role includes clearly defining the business challenges and
objectives, project planning, project management, senior leadership
team updates and risk/issue management.
In this role, you will lead discussions, drive decisions, and
manage key activities necessary to successfully deliver the
cross-functional initiatives. Leading cross-functional initiatives
requires the ability to work effectively with business sponsors to
design the business strategy, processes, and change management,
along with providing tactical project management.
You have strong communication skills, are a great partner, and are
able to influence at all levels of the organization. You should be
an expert at prioritizing to meet deadlines, manage expectations
and dependencies, and be able to see and show results with
- Work with the leadership team to help drive cross-functional
enterprise programs with a strong focus on understanding and
delivering business objectives and outcomes
- Provide advice and coaching to initiative leads and teams to
ensure business outcomes and the value that is created is well
defined and measurable
- Provide status updates and dashboards to keep the project team
and senior leadership current on progress and risks for
- Coach business sponsors and leaders to drive decisions and
- Establish strong relationships across the senior leadership,
business sponsors, key stakeholders and project team
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and
commitment across multiple groups with competing
- Document process and identify gaps to create a project
portfolio to optimize business processes
- Create KPIs and scorecards to ensure the business outcomes and
values are tracked and attained.
Your team will:
Our team works closely with our business leaders in Accounting,
Finance, Sales Ops, People & Culture and Product driving change and
continuous improvement on business operations process and systems &
- 5+ years experience leading cross-functional enterprise
- Experience working with and communicating updates to C-Level
- 10+ years experience Business Operations Management
- 10+ years experience program and project management in high
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with project
- Strong analytical skills to identify requirements and potential
solutions with business sponsors, stakeholders, and project team
- Business Operations process documentation skills
- Creation of C-Level and L-Team presentations
- Agile methodologies
- Experience in effectively using project management tools (Jira,
SmartSheet and/or MS Project) & GSuite (Gmail, Slides, Docs, and
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people
who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights,
happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays,
options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life,
and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace),
flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a
flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375
per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan-1:1 match up to 6% of
salary-helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan -
15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S.
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics
program-we provide you with equipment and tools to be your most
productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: Remote (not in SF Bay Area)
More about us:
LiveRampers are empowered to live our values of committing to
shared goals and operational excellence. Connecting LiveRampers to
new ideas and to one another is one of our guiding principles-one
that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global teams across
nine countries and four continents. By continually building
inclusive, high belonging teams, LiveRampers can deliver
exceptional work, champion innovative ideas, and be their best
selves. to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB)
For All NYC POSTINGS
The approximate annual base compensation range is $xxxx to $xxxxx.
The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and
benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the
applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities,
geography, as well as internal equity among our team.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected
status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
will be considered for the position in accordance with the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
California residents: Please see our for more information regarding
how we collect, use, and disclose the personal information you
provide during the job application process.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp
employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: LiveRamp, San Francisco , Project Portfolio Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!