Engineering Manager, Brand Platform - Fully Remote
Company: LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it)
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Title: Software Engineering Manager - Brand Platform
Location: Remote in the USA
Job Purpose: We are searching for a Software Engineering Manager to
lead a team of talented engineers on multiple development projects
involving a scaled backend SaaS platform of large size and
complexity while also being hands-on as a developer yourself. As
the leader of one of our development teams, you will be responsible
for conducting, leading and coordinating software development
activities throughout the product lifecycle as well as managing the
day-to-day activities of the development team within an Agile
- Contribute to development, reviews, and maintenance of new
features, product requirements documents, technical design
documents and functional specifications
- Ensure team members follow SDLC processes so that solutions
meet specified requirements (e.g. business requirements, company
standards, quality, availability and performance expectations)
- Identify and pursue improvements in engineering and
organizational process, gathering and using data to support and
guide continuous growth in product excellence and engineering
- Servant leader used to getting your hands dirty with your team,
including participating in on call rotation with your team.
- Proven experience in rapid, continuous releases, used to
shipping multiple times a day
- At least 2+ years in leadership roles with a proven and
consistent history of leading developers
- Able to drive productivity and motivate a team to full project
Work Management/Communication Qualifications:
- 10+ years with software backend systems, architectures and
- History of building highly scalable distributed systems and
processes in a cloud environment
- Experience with Golang and Python
- Experience working in a Dockerized environment.
- Continuously build and test code using tools like CircleCI
- Experience with AWS systems such as ECS, Lambda, and RDS (among
- Proven experience designing and scaling relational
- Have built scalable internal and public facing APIs (RESTful,
- Experience integrating 3rd party API's (REST, OAuth).
Nice To Have
- Frontend experience building systems in Vue.js
- Previous experience in building SaaS products
- Experience with non-relational databases such as DynamoDB, or
- Experience working in eCommerce, affiliate marketing or social
What's in it for you as an employee of LTK?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including medical, dental, and
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Wellness benefits including workout from home with our live
Virtual Fitness Classes!
- 401k retirement plan with LTK matching contribution
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
- Disrupting the retail industry!
What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team
huddles at a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or
visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our
LTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform. Founded in
2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company's mission is to
empower the world's premium lifestyle creators to be as
economically successful as possible.
Now in its 10th year, LTK has grown to become a three-sided
marketplace, serving creators, brands and shoppers. In November
2021, LTK announced a $300 million investment by SoftBank Vision
Fund 2 that values the company at $2 billion.
LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement platform
for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator Shops---. More
than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform for
performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content
licensing, and invested more than $1 billion in influencer
marketing through the LTK platform by summer 2021.
Shoppers purchase more than $3 billion in products annually on the
LTK platform and app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams
in the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South
Korea and clients in more than 100 countries.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships
opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas,
such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a
precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our
website or to personal email accounts of employees of LTK are
considered the property of LTK and are not subject to payment of
LTK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it), San Francisco , Engineering Manager, Brand Platform - Fully Remote, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!