Account Manager (FULLY REMOTE POSITION)
Company: Varsity Technologies
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Varsity Technologies is looking for an Account Manager to join
their growing sales team!
This is a fully remote position serving our customers in California
and other regions as needed.
The Account Manager will be responsible for delivering on customer
experience through regular planning meetings, facilitating and
developing technology roadmaps, creating annual customer budgets,
and developing technology related initiatives to be fulfilled by
Varsity. The Account Manager will be the main point of contact for
* Responsible for developing and maintaining excellent client
relationships with Point of Contacts and key decision makers.
* Manage all facets of account management by creating comprehensive
account management plans that provide clear IT roadmap strategy to
deliver their core business objectives with clear timelines and
* Ensure annual service reviews with every client detailing the
value they receive from existing contracts and introduce product
updates and new products and services.
* Lead contract re-negotiations creating strategic renewal options
leveraging upsell and cross sell options and help the customer
receive maximum value by placing more or all their business with
* Actively lead and participate in sales cycle with existing
clients for identifying and closing new engagements and
opportunities such as upsells, upgrades, new projects, and
* Represent the voice of the customer to the rest of the Varsity
* Track all outreach, engagement, and touchpoints with customers on
a daily and weekly basis.
* Create proposals and SOWs for new projects with existing
* Help create technology solution offerings that streamline the
* Engage with customers and act as the management sponsor of key
* 3+ years of Account Management experience in IT, Managed
Services, or similar industry.
* Ability to handle multiple projects at once, problem solve and
pivot with changing priorities.
* Experience working with non-profits, schools, and/or healthcare
organizations a plus.
*Why You'll Love Working at Varsity: *
* We are more than a company. More than just tech or services.
Varsity is a social justice organization rooted in the belief that
by continually providing knowledge to others we encourage and
enable each individual to be a free thinker, support their right
for equality, and empower folks to make the best decisions
regarding technology. A few other qualities that define who we
* We are an agile company - we are always improving.
* We believe our employees are what make us great.
* Every individual is responsible for doing their part and allowing
teams to self-organize for the betterment of our customers.
* Our employee benefits are about supporting families and
individuals to have wellness in their lives.
* We support our team members in their personal time of need with
special employee loan programs, financial education, peer support,
and always coming from a place of best intent.
* We are always searching for new ways to use technology to better
organizations (and us!) in the social impact space.
* We push ourselves every day to fight for our customers with
* We offer 100% Medical/Dental/Vision
*...Just a few more requirements*
* Vehicle and valid California license
* At least 5 years of Project or Program Management experience
* 5 years or more of management experience
* At least 10 years of experience working in a client facing
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year%58047475%
Keywords: Varsity Technologies, San Francisco , Account Manager (FULLY REMOTE POSITION), Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!