Program Manager, Talent Enablement
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to
make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire
product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs,
together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe
that nothing great is made alone-come make with us! What you'll do
- Build from the ground up. This is a new team and creating
structure from ambiguity should excite you.
- Act as the subject matter expert for the ATS, providing
recommendations and impact analysis for data, process design and
- Deliver on the ATS configuration requirements for integrations
with other systems in our People and Finance ecosystem tech
- Provide front line support for end users including guidance on
best practices, error resolution and inbound requests. -
- Develop and execute project plans for the roll out of new
business processes and technologies including testing, training,
documentation and post-launch support.
- Manage & drive adoption of recruiting systems throughout the
organization including user permissioning and documentation.
- Partner with vendors and cross functional teams on error
resolution. You'll influence process design and product
enhancements from user-first principles.
- Analyze operational performance data for improvements and
deliver solutions to keep them as effective and efficient as
- Manage vendor relationships, staying up to date on new
features/functionality and providing recommendations for
integrating with Figma's hiring processes.
- May include operations management partnership for a functional
Talent business team. - - We'd love to hear from you if you
- Proven understanding of systems design; you are skilled at
change analysis and can anticipate downstream impacts to processes,
data and user experience.
- A customer service mindset; you optimize for the stakeholder
experience and have the ability to translate complex information
quickly and clearly to the end user. -
- A consultative and data driven approach to problem solving; you
are naturally curious and ask questions/gather evidence to identify
the root cause of an issue.
- Project management experience and a proactive approach to
mitigating risks. -
- The ability to operate independently and as a team.
- A practice of collecting and analyzing talent operational data
and processes with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience administering Talent systems (e.g., ATS, CRM, etc.)
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring
smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their
skills. If you're excited about this role but your past experience
doesn't align perfectly with the points outlined in the job
description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the
right candidate for this or other roles.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process,
to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits
and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you
require accommodation. About Figma Dylan Field and Evan Wallace
co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for
designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design
tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the
functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools
and spaces to support the entire product development process-idea
to design to build-and has simplified collaboration for companies
like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few. At
Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing
a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions
allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is
an equal opportunity workplace-we are dedicated to equal employment
opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also
consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories,
consistent with legal requirements. By applying for this job, the
candidate acknowledges and agrees that any personal data contained
in their application or supporting materials will be processed in
accordance with the applicable candidate section of -Figma's
Keywords: FIGMA, San Francisco , Program Manager, Talent Enablement, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!