Company: Sutter Health
Location: Los Altos
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Organization:PAMF-Palo Alto Medical Foundation PADPosition
Overview:*This position is Mobile and On-Site*Plans, directs and
assumes accountability for the operational and fiscal
responsibility for enterprise coding services. Has system oversight
and accountability for all functional areas within the department,
including operations and service delivery, quality, education and
reporting. Provides strategic guidance; proactively identifies and
ensures departmental alignment with industry changes, regulatory
requirements and customer needs. Establishes performance targets,
internal operating metrics and other departmental performance
goals.Job Description:*This Position is Mobile and
On-Site*EDUCATIONEquivalent experience will be accepted in lieu of
the required degree or diploma.Bachelor's: Health Information
Management or related field or equivalent
education/experienceCERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
- RHIA-Registered Health Information Administrator
- OR RHIT-Registered Health Information Technician
- OR CCS-Certified Coding SpecialistPREFERRED EXPERIENCE AS
TYPICALLY ACQUIRED IN:
- 12 years experience demonstrating leadership with a proven
track record in coding management in a facility of significant size
and complexity, hospital business operations, information systems,
and patient accounting applications.
- 12 years experience of budgeting and fiscal management.SKILLS
- Comprehensive knowledge of Revenue Cycle functions in the acute
and/or ambulatory settings.
- Knowledge of applicable state, federal and accreditation
related regulations and standards.
- Ability to utilize detailed/complex information technology to
maximize the efficiency and quality of revenue cycle activities;
analyze and interpret complex data and draw logical conclusions to
develop and address revenue cycle operational processes.
- Verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to
convey concepts and communicate information or issues in a manner
that is readily understood by management and employees.
- Ability to build and establish effective working partnership
with employees, peers and leaders to achieve business
- Demonstrates credible leadership presence, with the ability to
respond to questions with logic, clarity, calmness and authority;
and the ability to motivate and engage others.
- Delegates effectively, with the ability to manage and
prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with
changing business priorities.Job Shift:DaysSchedule:Full TimeShift
Hours:8Days of the Week:Friday, Monday, Thursday, Tuesday,
position is work from home eligible.Position Status: ExemptWeekly
Hours:40Employee Status:RegularNumber of Openings:1Sutter Health
Affiliates are equal opportunity employers
Keywords: Sutter Health, San Francisco , Director, Audit/Education/Coding, Executive , Los Altos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!