Sr. Product Manager
Company: Intrivo Diagnostics
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 26, 2022
About Us:Intrivo is a leading health-tech company harnessing the
power of AI and user-centered design to help control COVID-19 while
preparing the world to tackle the next health challenges and
helping everyone live happier, healthier and safer lives. To help
individuals, organizations and governments fight COVID-19, Intrivo
launched On/Go, the top-rated at-home COVID test and mobile
application that provides intuitive test results, up-to-date
resources, and immediate access to care. Intrivo's On/Go COVID-19
test kits combine testing and technology to offer a trusted,
comprehensive solution for consumers and enterprises alike to stay
ahead of COVID-19. In the past year, Intrivo has served customers
including federal and state governments, large employers,
healthcare systems, leading retailers, entertainment venues and
cruise lines, as well as families and individuals everywhere.
Intrivo has delivered tens of millions of FDA-authorized COVID-19
tests worldwide, achieved multiple FDA and other authorizations
across a variety of markets, all while leveraging its superior
patent-pending technology to help population health managers and
millions of users gain true peace of mind.While the company is
currently focused on the global COVID-19 pandemic, it is actively
expanding its solutions to make healthcare more accessible and
affordable for both consumers and enterprises. The role:We're
looking for a seasoned Sr. Product Manager who will be responsible
for strategic development and management of new and existing
digital initiatives that drive traffic, conversion, revenue growth,
and profitability for Intrivo! The Product Manager will work
closely with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Marketing,
Sales, and Operations.What you'll do:
- Design and oversee the development of delightful applications
for IOS, Android and Web.
- Collaborate with teams to gather specific requirements, suggest
solutions, and deliver great user experiences.
- Understand consumer and partner needs, and translates into
practical, delightful digital experiences.
- Oversee acceptance and quality assurance.
- Troubleshoot and debug customer issues; optimizes user
- Translate Intrivo strategy and goals to logically sequenced and
optimized product roadmaps.
- Work with senior leadership, helps define the long term
strategy and direction for Intrivo products and solutions.
- Develop and maintain the product and feature roadmap; manages
prioritization among user experience and technology.
- Manage the day-to-day prioritization and support for
- Measure and analyze impact and customer experience of existing
functionality; identifies opportunities to innovate and improve,
providing additional benefits to the customer.
- Build strong internal relationships with engineering teams to
drive fast implementations.
- Write well informed requirements based on input from data,
discussions with other individuals, and own thinking; refines
requirements through effective communication, and proactively
seeking out the appropriate individuals.What we're looking for:
- At least at least 5 years product management experience in
on-line technology and/or management strategy consulting.
- At least 2 years experience in product marketing,
product/program management, business development, or management
- Experience analyzing and reporting data to identify issues,
trends, or exceptions, to drive improvement of results and find
- Experience leading and/or collaborating with cross-functional
teams to develop strategies that meet department goals within
budget and established timelines.
- Experience identifying operational issues, and recommending and
implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing requirements.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and teamwork
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.What you'll get:
- An amazing team to work with!
- The ability to contribute towards an incredible mission
- A competitive salary
- Great medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible time off
- Paid days off to volunteer at a charity of your choice
- Paid parental leave
Keywords: Intrivo Diagnostics, San Francisco , Sr. Product Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!