Director of Nursing
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Duffy s Napa Valley Treatment is seeking a Director of Nursing
with compassion and dedication to lead our nursing staff to provide
excellent patient care. Duffy s Napa Valley Treatment is located in
Calistoga, CA, and is an industry leader in providing recovery
services for patients suffering from substance use disorders and
co-occurring symptoms. We operate a 61-bed facility providing detox
and residential care and have been serving our communities since
1967. We are dedicated to encouraging change and creating hope for
all of our patients. Director of Nursing (RN) Benefits Duffy's Napa
Valley Treatment provides a comprehensive package of benefits for
our employees. Current benefits include:
- Competitive salary and bonus eligibility
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the
industry. Join a team with defined career paths and a national
family of hospitals and facilities Responsibilities The Director of
Nursing, under the direction of the CEO, responsibilities included
but not limited to:
- Oversees the nursing staff and the processes of the units.
- Responsible for creating, developing, and implementing the
strategic plan for areas of responsibility, consistent with the
organization s strategic plan.
- Ensures policies and procedures are reviewed regularly and
implemented effectively throughout areas of responsibility in
accordance with the organization s policy.
- Takes an important role during all regulatory surveys and
ensures regulatory compliance.
- Actively participates in PI committee meetings and reports
- Plan, organize and control all aspects of risk management
activities. Ensure a safe environment for the protection of
patients, clients, employees, and visitors to the facility in such
a manner as to comply with laws, regulations, and the standards of
the accrediting agency.
- Responsible for the planning, developing, implementing and
continuous improvement of nursing services to maintain standards of
patient care in compliance with the organization's policies and
procedures and State Licensing and CARF requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring staffing is adequate for areas of
responsibility in order to provide quality care and patient safety.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of California
- 5+ years of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- 3 years of management or leadership experience as a nurse
- Previous experience with addiction or psychiatric care is
- Knowledge of CARF accreditation process
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, San Francisco , Director of Nursing, Executive , Calistoga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!