Memory Care Director - RN LPN
Company: Merrill Gardens at Campbell
Posted on: August 7, 2022
MEMORY CARE -DIRECTOR - Grow your career with -Merrill
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud
history of success is currently hiring a Memory Care -Director at
Community Name in City, State. Apply now to join one of the most
respected senior living operators in the country!
Protecting the health and safety of our residents and team members
is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available and is
required for all of our team members.*
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!Watch This!
We offer our employees:
- Highly Competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous PTO,
holidays, and more!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
- Current R.N. preferred L.P.N./L.V.N. are OK
- Experience in Assisted Living, Memory Care, Geriatric Nursing
or Gerontology and/or Dementia Care
- Demonstrated ability in budgeting and cost control.
- Knowledge of how to develop and utilize service plans,
medication management systems, infection control practices and
- Skills in promoting teamwork, leadership, team member
empowerment, and responsiveness to residents
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a -Garden House Director with Merrill
The -Memory Care -Director is responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the Garden House services provided
to residents with a high level of customer service.
- Working directly with residents to evaluate needs and services
to accurately assess, communicate and document resident status on
electronic care system.
- Observing and reporting any significant changes in resident
behavior and health to the General Manager, physician and family
following state regulations.
- Ensuring all practices in the Garden House meet or exceed
Merrill Gardens and state requirements.
- Leading budgetary and expense control reporting for Garden
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in
a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for
Merrill Gardens has been recognized as 2016 Family Business of the
Our mission -is to provide an inspiring environment for our
residents, families, and team members where every life is defined
by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to
customer service, please start the online application process to
become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon
Keywords: Merrill Gardens at Campbell, San Francisco , Memory Care Director - RN LPN, Executive , Campbell, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!