Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing
the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple - we
empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life's most
important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight's technology analyzes millions of home transactions to
determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer
innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end
real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture - but. We've been
recognized as a best place to work by,, and the. Our team breaks
barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's, which is
a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
HomeLight is seeking a Senior Manager of Strategic Partnerships to
join the Strategic Partnerships team and help drive the growth of
our business. You will be responsible for initiating, analyzing,
and closing strategic partnerships end-to-end to accelerate
HomeLight's growth across all our products. You are
entrepreneurial, strategic, and you thrive in a fast-paced,
collaborative environment. You are a creative and driven deal-maker
who loves exploring new business opportunities, negotiating deal
terms, and developing impactful revenue partnerships. -
What You'll Do Here
- Own the end-to-end deal execution for strategic partnerships
across key company products and verticals. -
- Initiate, develop, negotiate, and close revenue partnerships,
optimizing across key KPIs and company OKRs.
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing, and sales ops
to ensure implementation, execution, and success of signed
partnerships. Ultimately develop and own key verticals or product
categories as a revenue generating book of business.
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and
opportunity set for each product offering and map those with
external opportunities and priorities to realized partnership
- Influence cross-functional teams internally (e.g. sales,
product, engineering, analytics) to champion strategic initiatives
and spearhead partnership integration.
- Be an all-around team player to help identify, develop, and
execute new strategic opportunities for the business
- 3-5 years of relevant business experience, with 1+ years of
experience in business development or strategic
- Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal
skills with comfort driving C-level conversations across a variety
of industries and verticals.
- Highly competent understanding of commercial legal contracts
and an ability to collaborate with legal teams to guide contract
- Exceptional analytical skills, including the ability to analyze
data, draw conclusions, and offer recommendations
- Product orientation with experience communicating and
collaborating with product, engineering and operations teams in
either B2C or B2B2C environments
- An outstanding academic background; an MBA is a plus
- Pluses: Consumer Internet, FinTech, Real Estate Tech, or Real
Keywords: HomeLight, San Francisco , Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!