Company: Integrated Commissioning & Qualification Corporati
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The candidate will be a part of the ICQ Consultants team and
will be responsible for the project management activities for small
to large projects. Required Skills
- 2 to 6 years of Project Management (PM) with experience in a
regulated, manufacturing environment within the biotechnology,
pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Experience in scheduling, budgeting, planning, resource loading
and overall oversight for the execution of CQV projects for lab
processes, equipment and utilities process used in the Biotech or
- Direct experience within the following areas: Project
management (PM), P6, Installation and Operational Qualification
(IQ, OQ) protocols, Validation, Standard Operating Procedure (SOP),
Change Control, Data Analysis, single use technologies.
- Successfully working within a multi-disciplinary team
coordinating and delivering project activities meeting schedule,
budgetary and quality expectations of the client.
- Customarily and regularly exercises discretionary and
independent judgment in performing the job.
- Participate in training to ensure continued accreditation.
- Maintain a safe working environment for self, team members and
- Other tasks in alignment with your skills and competencies as
required by the project, client and/or management.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication
skills; with demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively,
communicate with cross-functional teams and management on
recommended course of action, with minimal assistance.
- Proficient computer skills and be experienced using MS Office
software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and MS Project (as
- A self-starter, detail oriented and able to work independently
with minimal supervision.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills: ability to react quickly to
understand and solve problems. Education & Experience Requirements
B.S. degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Engineering, or
equivalent years' experience working in FDA-regulated industries.
Please note that only local candidates will be considered. Looking
for a Great Opportunity? First Name * Last Name * Email Address *
Phone Number Job Title * Digital Communications Consent * I consent
to receive digital communications from ICQ Consultants. About ICQ
Integrated Commissioning & Qualification Corporation (ICQ) is a
leading provider of commissioning, qualification and validation
services. Contact Info ICQ Consultants Corporation
2 Willow Street, Suite #100
Southborough, MA 01745 Join over 4,000 pharmaceutical industry
professionals who get our best tips and resources.
Keywords: Integrated Commissioning & Qualification Corporati, San Francisco , Project Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!