Assistant Director of Crisis Services - MFT/MSW Required
Company: Seneca Family of Agencies
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview:$2000 sign-on bonus for new Seneca employees in this
Comprehensive Assessment and Stabilization (COMPASS) Program is
designed to provide treatment to youth involved in the child
welfare system, provide a safe and supportive environment in our
Short Term Residential Therapeutic Program (STRTP) setting. COMPASS
serves 1 - 3 youth from San Francisco as they prepare to live in a
resource family residential neighborhood in San Francisco. Our
unique program centers around the individual needs of each youth.
We provide a high staff to client ratio that allows us to focus on
building relationships and fostering permanency connections.
As the Assistant Director you will have strong clinical leadership,
a trauma-informed approach, and strong administrative skills to
provide on-call leadership support to staff as needed. You will
oversee the implementation and day-to-day activities of the
program, address scheduling needs, supervise clinical staff, and
ensure documentation's timely completion. As the Assistant
Director, you will work in collaboration with the Program Director
to assist with the hiring process and provide support to clients
and staff as needed. Join our team of passionate individuals
providing support and stabilization to our youth transitioning into
a lower level of care.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally
marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health,
community based, and educational services. We are committed to
building a diverse staff and strongly encourages people of color to
apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and
trainings on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in order to bring
equity and justice to the youth and families we
- Assist with interviewing, hiring, supervision, training, and
evaluation of staff.
- Act as Head of Services for the STRTP setting and to ensure
high quality clinical care and treatment of clients.
- Write and approve clinical documentation including intake
paperwork, risk assessments, treatment plans, CANS documents and
Needs and Services.
- Work with the Director and Program Assistant to ensure that the
staff's payroll, scheduling and training needs are addressed.
- Supervise social work staff and oversee collection of BBS hours
for clinical interns.
- Monitor the prompt completion of employees required
- Coordinate and participate in (when appropriate) all meetings
for Clinical Standards and administrative oversight.
- Provide crisis support to clients and staff and participate in
an on-call leadership rotation.Qualifications:
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related
- Registered or licensed with the California BBS.
- 3 years experience in Crisis program or related field.
- Own vehicle, Valid California driver's license and insurability
with Seneca's automobile policy.
- TB test clearance and fingerprinting clearance.
- Any other state/federal licensing or certification
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination and booster required.
- Flexible schedule with ability to work evenings and
- One year of experience in or administrative involvement in
programs serving children with high acuity needs.Schedule:
- Monday - Friday; 9AM - 5PMBenefits:
- Starting at $84,000 - $98,000 annually. Actual salary dependent
on creditable experience above the minimum qualifications
- Additional compensation provided upon passing bilingual
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Annual performance evaluations provide the potential for a
generous salary increase each year
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including 75% paid
premiums for medical and fully covered dental, vision,
chiropractic, as well as partial paid premiums for dependents
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan
- 403b Retirement Plan
- 5 weeks of flexible paid time off
- Training stipend and professional development
- Opportunities to develop specialized skills, including clinical
supervision and evidence-based practices
- Abundant promotional opportunities across the agency in
California and WashingtonKey Words: Social Worker, Mental Health,
MFT, MSW, PCC, ASW, AMFT, APCC, LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, Management,
Training, Assistant Director, Therapist, Therapy, Social Work,
Non-profit, Nonprofit, Youth, Advocate, Family, Children, Family,
Families, Crisis Service, STRTP, Behavioral Health, Healthcare,
Case Coordinator, Case Manager
Keywords: Seneca Family of Agencies, San Francisco , Assistant Director of Crisis Services - MFT/MSW Required, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!