Cloud Alliance Manager, GCP (Remote)
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 26, 2022
TigerGraph is the only scalable graph database for the
enterprise. TigerGraph's proven technology connects data silos for
deeper, wider and operational analytics at scale. Our proven
technology supports applications such as fraud detection, customer
360, MDM, IoT, AI, and machine learning. Investors include founders
of Yahoo!, Walmart Labs, DCVC and Morado Ventures.We are looking
for someone to lead TigerGraph Cloud Business Development with
Google Cloud. In this role you will be the main driver for
engagement between key TigerGraph functions (sales, marketing,
engineering, solutions) and Google Cloud, in order to accelerate
cloud consumption. If you enjoy being on the front lines of a rapid
growth company and are a subject matter expert when it comes to
sales processes and methodologies; we want to hear from you.As a
Cloud Alliance Manager, GCP, You Will
- Drive strategic engagements (integration roadmap and
certification programs to drive execution both at HQ and with their
sellers) with Google Cloud ecosystem partners.
- Evangelize TigerGraph cloud offerings with executives and
- Accelerate MRR consumption by making TigerGraph easy to buy in
- Prepare forecasts to provide visibility to TigerGraph's sales
leadership into pipeline status and progress against target
bookings, as well as upside and downside risks to achieving sales
- Identify high propensity customers and partnerships to support
those campaigns, including developing executive relationships at
Google Cloud and attendant ecosystems).
- Engage across multiple functions/teams-internal, partner, and
customer-to achieve desired results.
- Team up with sales leadership to ensure that commercial and
technical teams are providing sufficient support to achieving lead
generation and bookings goals.
- Leverage the SE organization for desired results at key
- Travel 50%+ of the time when timing is appropriate and safe.
Required Education And Experience
- 5+ years of a mix of partner management and partner sales
- Bachelor's degree. Equivalent years of experience may be
substituted for degree requirement. Qualifications
- Proven ability to achieve sales objectives and drive accurate
forecasting of partner business.
- Data-driven decision maker highly capable of building financial
justification for investment in channel go-to-market.
- Growth mindset in an organization that is building out its
partner DNA and ecosystem internationally.
- Strong collaboration skills both with in field sales and
professional services leadership as well as partner corporate and
Keywords: TigerGraph, San Francisco , Cloud Alliance Manager, GCP (Remote), Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!