Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Talent Acquisition ManagerSan FranciscoBasic salary + commission
+ extensive benefits
Harnham are an International Recruitment Consultancy, the world's
largest for Data & Analytics professionals. We're an award-winning
business with offices across the globe, and owing to significant
growth plans are looking to hire a leader into our Talent
As an TA Manager, you will be responsible for resourcing candidates
for our agency business both at a graduate/entry-level and within
the experienced space as well as mentoring junior members of the
team and taking a lead role in internal recruitment strategic
If you have already developed your skills in an Internal
recruitment role and are looking for a chance to have a greater
impact and ownership over the work you do, you could find some
great interest in the role. Those with a combination of both agency
and internal experience would be an ideal fit, however isn't a hard
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain relationships with both new and existing
managers to focus on resource planning for their teams.
- Adherence to agreed recruitment delivery strategies, including
vacancy management, detailed qualification of all roles,
advertising, sourcing, candidate interviews, submission, offer and
new starter process.
- Manage a candidate care strategy during the recruitment process
to include, but not be limited to frequency of contact, the
information provided, and consistent quality feedback.
- Identify sources for candidate attraction such as job boards,
job events, database utilisation, talent pooling, social media,
headhunting and networking.
- Manage end to end recruitment process
- Mentoring and upskilling team members
Market Leaders - so you've got something exciting to sell:
- At almost 230 heads worldwide, we're not massive - but we're
actually the biggest Consultancy in the world for what we do -
which is recruiting into the Data & Analytics Market. Our HQ is in
the UK, but our US business is closing in on the size of our UK
one, having been established in the US for 7 years, originally in
New York and San Francisco.
- We've been working in this space for 16 years and a lot of our
business is built off relationships that were developed a number of
years ago - for that reason, we are an attractive offering for
those entering the market for the first time.
Training & Investment:
- We have our own our L&D function with an incredibly
developed program. When graduates join us they are set on a two
year training program that takes them from Rookie to Manager.
- You'll also be given in depth training yourself to ensure you
quickly get moving in the fast paced world of Internal
- We reward our Internal Recruitment team as well as our
consultants, and so you'll be eligible to receive great commission
for all of the fantastic candidates that you hire for Harnham.
- It's hard to define what makes us different, but we think our
culture is what ties all of the above points together.
- We're a privately owned business and for that reason, the
people that own and manage the business are still tightly involved
in your day-to-day!
- For more of an insight into what it's like here, see it for
yourself - you can check us out on Instagram and TikTok -
Your skills and experience:
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Proven experience in either an agency recruitment environment,
or previous talent role focused on sales professionals
- You will have extremely strong client-facing communication
skills and will be an exceptional relationship builder.
- You will be a highly organised problem-solver.
- Experience mentoring would be a plus
Apply now to submit your resume to our Head of Internal
Recruitment, Charlie Waterman
Keywords: Harnham, San Francisco , Talent Acquisition Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!