Regional Clinical Director - San Francisco
Company: Cranial Technologies
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Since 1986, Cranial Technologies has been the only company in
the world solely dedicated to treating infants with plagiocephaly.
Cranial Technologies has provided a superior product, service, and
the best possible outcome for every child with an abnormal head
shape. We are the leading provider of medical devices and treat
infants 3 to 18 months of age, using the DOC Band to correct
abnormal head shapes and reshape the lives of these children.
Pediatricians and parents alike look to our Clinicians as the
expert in diagnosis and treatment of plagiocephaly.The Regional
Director will oversee the execution of the operations across our
South region. We are looking for a candidate that resides in
DallasThis position is responsible for all people management, Net
Promotor Score (NPS), financial conversion rate, clinical outcomes,
and employee satisfaction/retention for their region. The Regional
Director plays an integral role in the opening and development of
new clinics, as well as the maturation of existing clinic within
- Responsible for managing 10+ clinics
- The Regional Director, Clinic Operations will need to travel up
to 75% of the time, three to four weeks per month.
- Responsible for:
- Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Financial conversion rate.
- People management including employee relations, staffing,
coverage, scheduling, etc.
- Providing the highest level of customer service in all
- Working collaboratively with appropriate individuals within the
organization to resolve quality of care, conversion, customer
service, people, or any other issues that arise.
- Leadership Development
- Responsible for P&L and managing each clinic's financial
- A minimum of three years' experience leading operations for
multiple outpatient clinics with a track record of success
- Strategic Initiatives: Innovating and supporting new
initiatives, while also executing on key strategic initiatives that
drive the success of the business.
- Patient first mentality: Commitment to ensuring Clinicians,
Operations Administrators, and Baby Imaging Specialists are
providing the best clinical care and customer service to patients
- Communication: Excellent communication skills and the ability
to influence across multiple functions is critical to success in
- People Management: Ability to clearly communicate feedback,
goals, etc. to employees and hold them accountable.
- Staffing: Maintain staffing levels consistent with patient
volume to ensure quality of care and efficiency.
- Employee Retention: Emphasize coaching, mentoring, and
retaining talent through excellent communication, interaction with
key leadership, and enforcing key competencies.
- Problem Solving: Possesses the capacity to define the problem,
identify the best strategy, and implement the solution.
- Results Orientated: Ability to focus on the outcome and take
necessary steps to achieve end result.
- Business Analytics: Ability to review and analyze reporting as
well as create and implement strategies based on the analysis.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a leadership role in
multi-site healthcare operations
- Clinical background is a plus, but not required
Education and Licensure
- Bachelor degree required; an advanced degree is highly
- Cranial Technologies offers a comprehensive and competitive
compensation and benefits package commensurate with the candidate's
experience and qualifications.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with matching program
- 3.5 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Short and Long-Term Disability Plans
- And several other benefits!
Keywords: Cranial Technologies, San Francisco , Regional Clinical Director - San Francisco, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!