Director of Talent
Company: Alto Pharmacy
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 24, 2022
About the Role:
As the Director of Talent, you will lead the recruiting efforts at
Alto focusing on our General & Administrative and Product & Tech
teams. You will help define our talent acquisition strategy, and
implement key processes to help us expand as we scale. The ideal
candidate will be a hands-on leader who isn't afraid to spend time
in the weeds of recruiting, sourcing, screening, and interviewing
candidates. We use a structured, skills based approach to
recruiting. We operate with a heightened focus on process,
DE&I, and leveraging technology to hire best qualified
You will report to our Chief People Officer with high visibility
and exposure to senior executives. Furthermore, you will be a big
part of a growing People team supporting an organization of
approximately 1,500 employees (and rapidly growing). -
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Effectively manage talent team members with diverse styles and
- Operate as a member of the people leadership team.
- Act as a key influencer and partner with leadership of the
engineering and product teams.
- Partner closely with senior leadership in Marketing,
Operations, Talent, and People Experience Teams to define
- Guide talent and people decision with a deep understanding of
- Manage and grow a highly effective team of recruiters,
sourcers, and recruiting operations team members. -
- Review and continuously improve the interview and selection
process across your departmental partnerships. -
- Build and implement talent acquisition infrastructure to
support the Talent team, Hiring Managers, and other key
- Enforce recruiting best-practices and ensure the processes in
place are respected and consistent. -
- Establish common objectives and a shared mindset to create a
sense of belonging and strong team morale.
- Build pipelines of talent for future and/or unexpected hiring
- Own efforts in defining and building the Alto employer
- Instill trust by showing consistency between words and actions;
gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity,
A bit about you:
- 10+ years of experience in a talent acquisition role, with
majority in-house experience.
- 3+ years managing high caliber recruiting teams.
- 3+ years specifically recruiting Product & Tech roles of
- Significant experience within tech recruiting including
engineering and business. - -
- Proven track record of building effective teams with a diverse
mix of styles, perspectives, and experience. -
- Experience in providing direct and actionable feedback,
stepping up to address difficult issues, and being transparent and
honest in the face of adversity. -
- Possess a strong ability to effectively communicate,
attentively listen to others, and form messages adjusted to
- Passionate desire to drives for results: skilled at pushing
yourself and supporting others to achieve results.
Additional Physical Job Requirements: -
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written
instructions. - The worker is required to have close visual acuity
to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and
figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive
reading. - Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the
- Communicating with others to exchange information. - Expressing
or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities
where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to
other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with
or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed
information through oral communication, and making fine
discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that
may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
Keywords: Alto Pharmacy, San Francisco , Director of Talent, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!