Director, Product Management - PC Game Experiences
Company: PlayStation Global
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Director, Product Management - PlayStation PC Game
Location: San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles, or Orange
Travel up to 30-40% including International as needed
- Lead & grow the PlayStation PC Game Experiences Product
organization including staffing, leadership, and employee
- Lead and evolve the PlayStation game experience roadmap for all
game related experiences including SDK development, client
application experiences as PlayStation network Platform
- This role will be asked to take the lead on the overall PC
gaming experiences for PlayStation including the leadership and
responsibility to implement and deliver to our players
- Deep understanding of the video game industry, especially PC,
Cross Play and Cloud/Mobile based gaming needs and trends
- Ability to optimally lead both internal partner product needs
alongside the player experience
- Passion to help drive SIE to reach its potential as the best
place to play!
- Tight-knit collaboration across SIE business groups / personnel
to create and build alignment in support of overall SIE
- Ability to set clear outcomes and identify target critical
metrics for the product org. Experience with Outcome Driven
- Consistent record to effectively balance both strategic and
- Ability to deeply collaborate with UX Research teams,
Engineering leadership and Program Management leaders across the
- 10+ years of product experience in the interactive
entertainment industry, with a consistent record of launching
successful products on a global scale.
- Passion for and ability to understand customer needs and
deliver great solutions. A track record for building software that
delivers against desired outcomes.
- Exceptional Analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering,
Data or equivalent; Master's degree preferred.
Keywords: PlayStation Global, San Francisco , Director, Product Management - PC Game Experiences, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!