Human Resources Assistant/ Executive Director Administrative Assistant (Full Time)
Company: Human Good
Location: Los Altos
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Under general supervision, the HR Assistant performs a broad
range of human resources tasks related to verification of payroll,
benefits, HRIS, employee relations, recruitment, hiring, safety and
training. Initiates benefits paperwork, produces employee
newsletter and assists in special projects. As a representative and
team member of human resources, this position is expected to
present oneself in a manner that reflects professionalism and
ensures resident satisfaction.
This is a full-time position, pay range $24-28 depending on
- Handles recruitment of open positions, including placing
employment ads, updating job hotline, website, and job boards.
Conducts New Hire Orientation
- Manages the functions of employment records filing, team member
benefits including health, retirement and long term care; and
insures team member enrollment in these plans. Facilitates answers
to questions regarding benefits.
- Investigates industrial injuries and processes all workers'
compensation claims, maintains OSHA Log, provides injury report
analysis. Produces monthly injured workers reports for Safety
Committee and quarterly report for Risk Management
- Processes new hires and terminations timely, producing offer
letters, scheduling fingerprints and pre-employment
- Ensures proper filing of all documents related to team member's
- Supports the facilitation of FMLA and other leaves through the
company's outside administrator.
- Tracks and monitors various human resources processes,
including annual physicals, performance evaluations, and training,
- Assists in the planning and development of team member
- Manages payroll as needed through payroll system and HR
Database systems, ensuring accuracy of payroll reports, requesting
manual payroll checks as needed, and sorting payroll checks for
- Assists management team on disciplinary actions such as proper
rules violation, administering the disciplinary action and tracking
- Maintains current licensure for all licensed
- Maintains HR bulletin boards with updated information. Creates
flyers and other materials for posting on boards.
- Minimum AA degree with course work in business
administration/human resources or related fields;
- 3+ years of general office work with progressive and directly
related experience or equivalent combination of training and
experience which provides the required skills, knowledge and
abilities; acquainted with State and Federal laws.
What's in it for you?
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living
communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we
are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all
we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best
selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits. Eligible
positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days off, plus seven
holidays, a company-matching 401(k) and health plans that give you
cash to use for those unexpected health issues. We provide
healthcare benefits for our part-time and on-call team members! We
also offer a Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top
priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it
is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this
Where legally permissible, a new hire may begin working after
showing proof of their first dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination
regimen or their second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination, or
proof of a vaccination appointment within 7 days of their start
date. Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical
reasons will be considered.
Keywords: Human Good, San Francisco , Human Resources Assistant/ Executive Director Administrative Assistant (Full Time), Executive , Los Altos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!