Associate Director/Senior Manager Program Management
Company: Allogene Therapeutics
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 16, 2022
#IND123About Allogene Therapeutics, Inc:Allogene Therapeutics,
with headquarters in South San Francisco, is a clinical-stage
biotechnology company pioneering the development of allogeneic
chimeric antigen receptor T cell (AlloCAR T---) therapies for
cancer. Led by a management team with significant experience in
cell therapy, Allogene is developing a pipeline of "off-the-shelf"
CAR T cell therapy candidates with the goal of delivering readily
available cell therapy on-demand, more reliably, and at greater
scale to more patients. For more information, please visit , and
follow @AllogeneTx on Twitter and LinkedIn.Job Description:We are
looking for a talented, motivated Program Manager to join our
Program Management Team as a key leader of programs from Pre-IND
planning through BLA/MAA approvals. S/he will be responsible for
actively managing highly technical, cross functional teams to
ensure the execution of drug discovery and development programs in
a dynamic, collaborative environment. S/he will manage program
scope, timelines, deliverables, risks, decisions, and
communications. -This position will report to the Head of Portfolio
Management. -Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leads program teams to manage the development and execution of
program strategy in alignment with corporate goals.
- Leads program management activities for a high performing,
cross functional program and across project teams (including
representatives from Research, Clinical, Regulatory, CMC, and
- Accountable as the primary contact for program team related
information and for obtaining and maintaining a comprehensive
knowledge of the program scope, deliverables, timelines, status,
and key risks.
- Works with the Program team members to facilitate
project/program execution from Pre-IND planning through BLA/MAA
approvals utilizing project management tools and processes to
maintain strategic direction, project schedule/timeline,
communications, and identify and mitigate risks.
- Facilitates Program related decision-making processes by
working with the program teams for proposals and resolutions and
preparation for senior management review as part of the governance
- Leverages input from all critical functions to prepare detailed
integrated development plans that maximize the value of the
programs. Defines the program's critical path with program teams to
understand the associated risks and to ensure the programs meet
their milestones on time and on budget.
- Manages program team meeting operations including planning
agendas, scheduling meetings, preparing minutes, and following-up
with team members on critical action items.
- Ensures program team activities and decisions are clearly
communicated, documented, and archived.
- Fosters strong relationships and supports effective and
impactful communications with management, team members and
functional line managers in order to ensure active management of
- Maintains program-related documentation such as program plans,
budget and timelines and project goals ensuring appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
Position Requirements & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in life sciences, engineering or related
field required (or relevant experience)
- Five+ years of experience in similar role in biotechnology
- Cell therapy experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize
effectively to deliver results within reasonably established
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written
communication are essential in this collaborative work
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
As an equal opportunity employer, Allogene Inc. is committed to a
diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and
selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color,
religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation,
physical or mental disability, genetic information or
characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or
other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds
specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. - #LI-AW1
Keywords: Allogene Therapeutics, San Francisco , Associate Director/Senior Manager Program Management, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!