Sr. Mobile Ads Partner Manager
Company: GSN Games
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 17, 2022
GSN Games is looking for a Sr. Mobile Ads Partner Manager to
join our team in San Francisco, Los Angeles! Open to remote. About
the Digital Ads Team: We deliver advertising experiences that are a
win-win for both our partners and players. From custom games and
sponsored prizes to targeting and engagement analytics, we help
brands share their story with millions of players.What You'll Do:
The role of Sr. Mobile Ads Partner Manager is to help drive revenue
growth from the GSN Games owned and operated properties by
assisting with all related digital advertising functions. - The
-Mobile Ads Partner Manager will be a key player on the -Digital
Ads -Team which is responsible for all aspects of digital
advertising initiatives including the -ad -serving platform,
partner relations, inventory management, campaign management, and
ad product innovation. - You Will:
- Assist with the daily operational activities including -ad
network partner management, quality control, yield optimization in
GSN Games mobile apps.
- Routinely analyze data and traffic buyers, line item management
for peak digital advertising revenue outcomes.
- Own network partner relationships, including negotiating deals
and resolving technical issues.
- Monitor ads for quality and brand safety, eliminating any
undesirable ads to insure our players have the best
- Provide feedback to the product team on innovations that will
improve user experience and generate revenue growth.About You:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least four years of advertising operations, financial or
data analysis experience.
- Computer/Tech savvy and able to adapt quickly to different
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to effectively
manage large amounts of data. Previous experience in finance or
data models is preferred.
- Strong organizational, time management, communication,
analytical and presentation skills.
- Advanced skills using MS Excel using pivot tables and formulas
- Proficiency in the use of other MS Office Products, including
Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with major -ad -serving and programmatic platforms
such as Google Ad Manager and MoPub a plus.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in the area of online advertising
trends, latest research and developments in related
- Understanding of web media formats (.gif, .jpeg, HTML5, VAST)
and IAB -ad -formats.
Keywords: GSN Games, San Francisco , Sr. Mobile Ads Partner Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!