Associate Brand Art Manager
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Are you passionate about video games and Lucasfilm? Do you dream
about making amazing games with the world's most iconic Galaxy,
whip into adventure and swashbuckling with classic pirates? If so,
we may have the perfect job for you! Lucasfilm Games leverages a
massive library stories and content spanning 50yrs to create
incredible games by partnering with the very best game companies on
Earth. We are looking for a motivated Associate Brand Art Manager
to join Lucasfilm Games! The Associate Brand Art Manager will work
with the Art Director and expand on our reference library (ATRIS)
and brand resources, provide general creative support to different
projects to help maintain the standards of authenticity and quality
across our diverse and growing mobile, console, PC, and VR games
portfolio. Will manage direct report (Archivist), calendars, take
team notes and remain organized with knowledge of the art process
pipeline. You will be the organizational backbone of the Lucasfilm
Games art department. You will report to Brand Art Director.
- Assist the Art Director and Art Team
toward the completion of their department task and project
- Manage Lucasfilm Games archives, organizational management,
meta data creation and asset management. This includes digital
archive (Atris), Physical Archive (Iron Mountain) and digital
organization (Internal server storage, Cloud storage and physical
- Provide art support such as research, Internal archive asset
pull, scanning, photo documenting, meeting scribing and
presentation design work. Also oversee printing for art reviews and
art boards by logging, plot printing, mounting art in digital and
hard copy versions, and color correcting concept images.
- Manage daily operation of the War Room and presentation board
mounting and archiving. This includes light computer and printer
maintenance; login and tracking facilities, IT and Work Place
Service issues through to completion. Maintain list of people
security access to room based on confidential materials.
- Keep creative supplies maintained (art mounting materials,
plotter paper, external storage and magazine subscriptions).
- Oversee art department needs and coordination including
supplies, expense and calendar management for the art
- Maintain knowledge of the Star Wars brand across multiple media
including: film, television, parks, editorial, and games.
- Participate on special projects as assigned.
- Manage direct report (Archivist).
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in art
administration archival management or related field. Or, equivalent
relevant work experience.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in media/entertainment.
Experience in the comics or video games industry (console, PC, or
mobile games) is a huge plus.
- If selected as final candidate then a creative ability test
could be required.
- Experience in archive management, asset management tool sets
and best content organizational practices in the game
- Problem solve autonomously and in group settings; ability to
evaluate administrative creative challenges and provide credible
and achievable solutions.
- Passion for video games and an enthusiasm for the Star Wars
brand; broad understanding of current and past Star Wars properties
across multiple lines of business including: parks, editorial,
film, television, and games.
- Technical proficiency required in Macs/PCs, peripherals
hardware and software knowledgeable. Requirements: Adobe creative
suite, Microsoft Office, Google Apps.
- Full-time work schedule with additional hours during product
launches or when working with international partners.
- Will have direct reports.
- Limited but infrequent travel may be required.
Additional Information :
This role is located in San Francisco, CA.
Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life.
This includes health and savings benefits, educational
opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide.
Learn more about our benefits and perks at
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, San Francisco , Associate Brand Art Manager, Executive , Belmont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!