Company: MRINetwork Jobs
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionMy client is a leading IT solutions provider.
They can provide Customized IT solutions including, Software, HW,
configuration, and networking. They specialize in the areas of
Security, Storage, Infrastructure, Disaster recovery, etc.The
Client Manager will sell broad technical services, solutions and
products to our customers within the local market. Day to day
responsibilities will include building meaningful relationships
within a territory, leading customer sales meetings and
presentations, and bringing customer requests to our technical
teams for scoping. The Client Manager will team with local
Engineers and Architects, as well as experts to truly provide
expertise and value. The ability to listen, learn and understand
broad technical solutions is required as you look to provide value
to our customers on cutting edge technologies. This position will
require the ability to travel up to 25%. Responsibilities:
- Position our capabilities and service offerings with client
business and technology objectives.
- Manages one or more Accounts in a specific area.
- Acts in a consultative fashion and is regarded by the customers
and partners (OEMs).
- Effective at working with cross functional teams to develop
business relevant solutions for our customers and partners.
- Develop and execute account strategy.
- Lead high impact team of inside sales, technology specialists,
- Create and drive sales campaigns from discovery to close.
- Build and maintain relationships with C-level executives and
decision-making leaders at targeted clients.
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities and forecast
- Candidates must live in/around the Bay Area.
- 5+ years Account Management experience in a relevant industry
with large commercial or enterprise customers.
- 2+ years of experience managing/leading a sales book of
business ($5-10M+ in Revenue).
- Highly regarded at Technical levels.
- Ability to work independently and solve customer-facing
- Track record of successful solution selling.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and
presentation).Base: $150kOTE: $350-500K
Keywords: MRINetwork Jobs, San Francisco , Client Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!