Program Manager - Healthcare Staffing MSP - Onsite - San Francisco
Company: Vaya Workforce solutions
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Join Vaya, a subsidiary of Aya Healthcare!Vaya has an exclusive
relationship with a client to provide healthcare staffing
management services. The Program Manager is dedicated to
understanding our exclusive client's culture and business processes
to meet staffing needs and exceed expectations. They will represent
Vaya at the client site(s), managing the client relationship and
working closely with internal staff to provide exceptional service.
- This person will have a high sense of urgency, exemplary
interpersonal skills, and will thrive in a fast-paced,
results-oriented environment. This role is onsite in Oklahoma City
and relocation assistance is available. -Who we are: -Vaya is a
national provider of healthcare workforce solutions that
streamlines staffing processes for hospitals and health systems. We
work with state hospital associations, healthcare facilities and a
national network of staffing agencies to keep clinical and
non-clinical departments staffed.We're a mission-driven group who
are passionate advocates for our healthcare partners. When you join
the Vaya team, you'll work with the most dedicated team in the
industry. What we do makes a difference to healthcare facilities
across the nation - but most importantly to the patients and
families they serve. Ready to make a difference? Apply
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine healthcare
staffing needs, and promptly fill open positions with exceptional
- Partner with internal staff to manage and fill open positions
with highly qualified candidates, maintaining strong relationships
and communicating changes in hospital needs and requirements
- Ensure effective and thorough onboarding of travelers and other
- Meticulous data entry of each new hire's pertinent information,
ensuring seamless timekeeping and payroll
- Respond to service requests, inquiries and concerns promptly
and graciously, with a client-centered mentality and appropriate
discretion, as needed
- Communicate issues or client process changes to senior
-management as needed
- Demonstrate meticulous accuracy and the highest caliber of
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position, with healthcare
industry being strongly preferred
- Experience with payroll, billing, staffing, or similar strongly
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as
exemplary interpersonal relations
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and
- Familiarity with labor and employment laws is preferred
- The Vaya Program Management Department is a client facing role
that will require on-site clients visits; therefore, where
permitted by applicable law, you will be required to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19, including having the COVID-19 booster
if eligible.What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- Generous 401(k) match.
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves.
Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building
activities are always on the horizon - plus, you get a special
treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO - we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered
daily.Compensation: DOEVaya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO),
including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please
click for our EEO policy.
Keywords: Vaya Workforce solutions, San Francisco , Program Manager - Healthcare Staffing MSP - Onsite - San Francisco, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!