Group Product Manager
Company: People Data Labs
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThe OpportunityWe are seeking a Group Product
Manager to lead our Product APIs, Internal Apps, Marketing
Platform, and Growth teams at People Data Labs! This role will be
responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle of our customers:
supporting our marketing team in outreach and awareness of our
products and platforms; driving the development of our key product
APIs and integrations, as well as the sales and service platforms
and tools we use to manage our products and product bundles. In
order to build a cohesive customer experience, we expect this
person to be able to shape and drive the strategy with and across
our marketing, sales, customer success, and engineering teams. This
key executive will build and lead a world-class product team, as
well as develop and maintain a strong, successful partnership with
engineering. This role will report directly to the Chief Product
Officer.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define and deliver the product vision and strategy for how data
is consumed and brought to market in collaboration with all
stakeholders and ensure alignment across the entire
- Bring rigor to product management - create an environment
focused on hyper-focused prioritization, customer success and
trust, and significant business outcomes.
- Drive a continuous discover/build/ship/learn cycle for R&D
teams with a clear short and long-term roadmap that delivers on the
vision and continuously unlocks value.
- Be a model in customer orientation. Build trust with
stakeholders through empathic engagement, clear convictions, and
high-integrity commitments. Create clear roadmaps for internal and
- Build and develop an impactful product team that wears the
customers' shoes. Provide career development opportunities that
enable every individual to be an exceptional product manager.
- Partner with engineering to build a culture of empowered
product teams where all roles excel together and deliver as a
- Be a great partner to sales and customer success - support,
listen, guide, and enable.About You
- A passion for data and how it's productized, consumed and
- 5+ years of product management, ideally in a multi-product
portfolio company. This should include firsthand experience in
building category-defining, scalable products for data-driven
- 5+ years of people management experience.
- Demonstrated leadership with the ability to inspire, lead,
recruit and retain successful product management teams.
- Proven track record of results - establishes bold goals,
achieves/over-achieves those goals, and takes ownership for overall
- Innovation and critical thinking - track record of driving
companies through transformative change with the ability to see the
big picture while also being hands-on and in the details.
- Rigor, methodology, and data-driven - outcomes-oriented and a
- Customer obsessed - passionate about the customer journey and
- Strong communication skills with the ability to simplify
sophisticated concepts into essential messaging for the purpose of
enabling and influencing others.
- Structured, proactive problem solver who can quickly prioritize
and implement action plans in dynamic environments.
- Desire to continually learn and improve upon existing
approaches and methodologies - with the ability to create and
implement processes when necessary.
- Solid understanding and experience in bringing products to
market at scale.What We OfferGreat People make great teams. It is
as simple and elegant as that. We believe in building highly
functional, energetic, and engaging teams to serve our customers.
People, Customers, Shareholders, in that order, sets us up for
success and delivering on our promises.
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health, fitness, and office stipends
- The permanent ability to work wherever and however you
Keywords: People Data Labs, San Francisco , Group Product Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!