Senior HR Manager
Company: Mina Group
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Mina Group is a industry leading hospitality group led by James
Beard Award winning chef Michael Mina. We manage more than 40
concepts across the US, partnering with numerous industry leaders
including the Four Seasons, MGM hotels, JW Marriott and Bungalow
Hospitality. Our goal is to elevate the craft of hospitality by
delivering one-of-a-kind memories to our guests. We will recruit
and develop leaders who share our obsession for hospitality and
embrace our values of empathy, adaptability, and selflessness.
What We re Looking For:
We are looking for a Senior HR Manager of Systems & Analytics to
oversee the daily execution of HR functions including Payroll,
Benefits, HRIS and other HR systems while identifying and reporting
on key metrics to help us improve our people capabilities and
processes. The ideal candidate is someone who understands both the
theory and practice of compensation and benefits programs and can
help us build and refine HR processes that provide value to our
employees and enable our continued growth.
What You ll Do:
- Look for opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness
of HR systems and processes.
- Oversee payroll and HRIS operations using ADP Workforce Now.
Oversee processing of bi-weekly payroll.
- Oversee benefits enrollment, administration, and audit
- Identify, track, analyze and report on key people metrics.
Provide insights and recommendations on best people practices.
- Provide a high level of service to our employees and partners;
leverage technology to create user-friendly and responsive
- Ensure compliance with HR related taxes, reporting, and filing
requirements. Ensure timely processing of HR related invoices and
- Partner with recruiting, finance and HR to provide
recommendations on compensation and total rewards and design
programs to help us attract and retain highly engaged
- Stay abreast of HR trends and technologies and keep current
with industry best practices; make recommendations for improvements
and investments that will help fuel our growth.
- Create and maintain SOPs and documentation for HR policies and
practices; help train and coach restaurant and corporate managers
on HR systems and processes.
- Collaborate with team to create a culture and work environment
based upon respect; foster opportunities for team to learn, grow
and develop their abilities.
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of HR experience with specific experience in Total
Rewards (Compensation and Benefits Administration), payroll, and HR
systems management; experience with ADP Workforce Now
- Intellectual curiosity and strong analytical skills with high
proficiency in reporting and MS Office Suite.
- Solid understanding of Human Resources principles, policies,
and practices; knowledge of Federal, California, other state and
local legal considerations related to Human Resources,
compensation, compliance, and benefits administration.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Detail oriented and results driven.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to assess and balance priorities in fast-paced
- Effective communicator and collaborator; ability to build
strong relationships throughout the organization.
- Sound judgment and ability to handle confidential and sensitive
- Experience with multi-location, diverse workforce, and hourly
employee population strongly preferred; restaurant/hospitality
industry experience a plus.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel (Advanced
- Bilingual Spanish skills a plus.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay and relocation assistance
- Great benefits including medical, dental, 401K, and vision
coverage for eligible employees
- Up to 50% meal discount at Mina Group restaurants
- Fun, dynamic, and innovative atmosphere
- Career advancement opportunities and progressive development
Mina Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a
welcoming and inclusive environment. We welcome applicants from a
wide variety of identities, ideas and experiences and will consider
candidates with criminal histories in accordance with all local,
state, and federal laws. Mina Group offers reasonable
accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Associated topics:
administrator, chief human resource officer, guide, head, leader,
leadership, monitor, senior associate, senior director, vice
Keywords: Mina Group, San Francisco , Senior HR Manager, Executive , Emeryville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!