Director, Information Services Communications
Company: Eleven Recruiting
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client, a Financial Services company is hiring a Director,
Information Services Communications. They are responsible for
overseeing the direction and development of all IT related change
and communication materials in Information Services. This role will
work with a variety of stakeholders, including Information Services
management, Marketing/Corporate Communications, various business
units, or other stakeholders, to develop a unified messaging
- Develop and implement strategies and programs to communicate
the IT business objectives, culture and values to its employees
within the context of overall brand tonality and style.
- Play a key role in ensuring IT change initiatives meet
objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption
- Partner with Information Services management,
Marketing/Corporate Communications, all IS functions and other
departments to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate strategic
- Design, edit and oversee distribution of internal IT
communication materials via company newsletters, intranet,
emails/memos, webcasts, employee meetings, and other communications
- Develop and direct the preparation of all-hands meetings,
roadshows, and other critical events focused on IT
- Provide guidance to the CIO and DCIO and other IS senior
leaders regarding corporate announcements on IT topics.
- Partner closely with IT Service Management teams to ensure
business partners are notified timely and often of all matters that
affect work capabilities.
- Build framework for IT communications, including templates and
manager communication tools
- Understand and demonstrate focus/messaging on the value of
Information Services and sustaining organizational
- Apply understanding of Company values, persistent focus on
client service, and demonstrated business acumen.
- Ten or more years' experience in the planning, design and
deployment of corporate marketing and communication initiatives;
Journalism, Communications Marketing degree a plus.
- Have direct experience with Information Technology environments
and marketing, communication and change management needs.
- Experience as a strategic and analytical leader on a senior
- Comfortable working with C-suite executives and engaging with
all levels of the organization to identify and understand
- Positive use of influence; building organizational-wide
relationships and obtaining consensus to move initiatives forward
and position for success.
- Creative writer with the ability develop both written and
visual content for multiple audiences; ability to visualize stories
- Experience with understanding and communicating change
management initiatives, in a technology environment with technology
colleagues Ability to impact organizational change with effective,
timely and targeted messaging
- Possess strong judgment, professional responsibility and
interpersonal skills to be able to work with highly confidential
- Possess a strong command of grammar, spelling and both business
and AP- style writing.
- Comprehensive applied working skills in presentation mediums,
e.g. powerpoint, photoshop, video, etc.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities.
- Accountable for meeting tight deadlines and possess a sense of
- Must have superior verbal communication skills and
- Able to think strategically and incorporate multiple, sometimes
differing inputs to achieve best messaging/positioning.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate integrity, high energy,
initiative and self-confidence.
- Dedication to diversity.
Keywords: Eleven Recruiting, San Francisco , Director, Information Services Communications, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!