Project Manager, Operations
Company: Trimark Usa
Posted on: January 16, 2022
TriMark USA, LLC. is one of the country's largest providers of
design services, equipment and supplies to the foodservice
industry. TriMark offers foodservice operators a new level of
service by combining the hands-on support and local market
knowledge of a strong, regional supplier with the purchasing
strength, industry expertise, and delivery capabilities of a
national company. We work closely with our customers, which include
national restaurant chains, independent restaurant operators,
healthcare facilities, entertainment venues, and many other
segments, to provide the products and services that will help them
operate more efficiently and realize better bottom-line
The Project Manager directs the tactical workflow and respective
resources to support projects which have been initiated by the
Contract, Design/Build and Chain teams. The Project Manager has the
breadth and depth of understanding of the Contract, Design/Build
and Chain foodservice channels and can facilitate communication
between other stakeholders efficiently and effectively.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Review approve Shop Drawings, ensure MEPS are consistent with
the project scope, reconcile any/all variances, review
specification sheets with the Project Executive.
- Preview detailed and accurate field dimension, fabrication /
equipment releases. Fabrication schedule attainment. Identifying
design conflicts and presenting them to the design team.
- Review Shop Drawings, ensure MEPS are consistent with the
project scope, reconcile any/all variances, review specification
sheets with the Project Executive & Project Coordinator.
- Review detailed and accurate field dimension, fabrication /
equipment releases, fabrication schedule attainment.
- Health department coordination (review, planning and ensure
- Schedule attainment, Identifying and resolving schedule
- Assess project quality and risk.
- Work collaboratively with other sub-contractors to ensure
seamless execution of the respective project.
- Attend all project meetings.
- Minimize punch-list issues and expedite completion. Provide
comprehensive detail concerning RFI / COR communication to Project
Executive & Project Coordinator.
Competencies, Skills & Abilities
- Effective communication skills of all types that would include
ability to write reports and procedure manuals and to present to
all levels of internal/external customers and to reach all in a
responsive & respectful manner.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management
skills; ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point & Excel);
ability to learn company specific systems to manage business and to
Required Leadership Traits
- Ability to build and drive a high-performance culture that is
customer centric and employee focused towards progressive goals
that can be established and measured.
- Ability to work collaboratively within all levels of internal
and external customers and build and maintain positive working
- The Leader will be both strategic and tactical with the ability
to get others on board with their ideas and plans.
- Has cultivated qualities of mature leadership that speak to
credibility, temperament and having a vision that inspires
- Motivated self-starter with a high level of personal integrity
and business ethics who thrives in a team environment.
Education & Experience
- 10+ years of experience in the construction industry or
- History of successful management of teams to achieve strategic
- Recent, successful leadership experience and sales growth
within the company or in a similar role.by Jobble
Keywords: Trimark Usa, San Francisco , Project Manager, Operations, Executive , Brisbane, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!