Private Wealth Management Associate
Company: IDR, Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 16, 2022
IDR is looking for an eager Private Wealth Management Associate
to join a well known client of theirs' permanently! This client is
greatly known for diversity, room for growth within the company,
and will allow you to be client facing from month one. If this
sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Private Wealth Management Associate:
- Interact with clients to support all aspects of their servicing
needs related to the management of their relationship
- Work with team members to accomplish a common goal
- Partner with Financial Advisors to build their business and
provide service and support functions such as portfolio analysis,
account creation and maintenance, and client/prospect meeting
- Interact and network with senior professionals throughout the
firm to fuel career success
Required Experience for the Private Wealth Management Associate:
- Bachelors' Degree
- 1-4 years' professional relevant experience post-college
- Highly analytical mindset
- Must be flexible, be adaptive, and be able to juggle multiple
projects at once
- Client experience is a plus
- Prior leadership experience is a plus
- Series 7 or Series 63 license is highly preferred
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a diverse, collaborative, and connected
- Room for growth
- Be client facing from month one
- Much, much more!
- 15+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Inavero's Best of Staffing-- Client Award Winner for the Past 8
Keywords: IDR, Inc., San Francisco , Private Wealth Management Associate, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!