Company: International Housewares Association
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 16, 2022
International Housewares Association (IHA) Description Company
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
The Federal Reserve Bank is looking for a motivated, talented, and
innovative Senior Program Manager, Product Marketing Management to
join the National Solution Services (NSS) Cross-Product Shared
Services team. The ideal candidate is passionate about product
marketing and eager to lead a function that supports our national
products across multiple application integration, data, and
To be successful in this role, you are a strong leader who has
experience managing programs as well as have passion to drive
excellence in supporting Product Marketing Management efforts
across multiple product teams in a complex organization. You have
an entrepreneurship spirit, seek ownership and accountability,
excel in uncertainty and are known as a culture builder. This
position requires business acumen with technical savvy and a proven
ability to work well in a highly dynamic environment while
maintaining strong relationships with customers and partners. You
are a star communicator and understand how to tailor messaging to
specific audiences in multiple communications delivery
This role will focus on Product Marketing Management for National
Solution Services (NSS) and our partners in National IT. The
selected candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with
other cross-functional teams like Customer Success, as well as
product teams that support critical payment offices, and varied
lines of business.
- Help develop and manage a best-in-class Product Marketing
Management program to ensure development of product marketing
materials, presentations, and tailored customer communications
related to IT products.
- Leads regular interactions with senior leadership, product
managers, and System stakeholders to identify specific needs and
address them appropriately. In addition, lead regular interactions
with management to inform, alert, negotiate and maintain a
continuous working relationship and shared vision for the program
- Acts in a player/coach role to be hands on with the team to
deliver results while enabling standardization, creation,
publishing and maintenance of key product marketing artifacts.
- Fosters a culture of engagement and discovery with the team
while standardizing and operationalizing the Product Marketing
Management function across products.
- Understands and communicates product marketing campaign
priorities to staff, product teams, and stakeholders.
- Utilizes agile methodologies with the team to deliver tangible
business outcomes on tight timelines.
- Identifies key opportunities to promote and communicate the
accomplishments of the organization within the 12th District and
Federal Reserve System.
- Oversees or participates in product related communications to
various levels of stakeholders (from technical SMEs to executive
- Makes an active effort to ensure there is strong, effective
communication among the program team.
- 10+ years as a Program Manager and people leader responsible
for a large portfolio of marketing products, services, and projects
for mission critical customers.
- Strong familiarity with product marketing and product
management hands-on practices.
- Product marketing delivery experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal
skills including demonstrated ability to communicate complex issues
succinctly; create and conduct effective presentations; experience
building strong client relationships while exercising influence and
negotiating skills to achieve desired results.
- Must possess solid business acumen, communicate effectively,
conduct meetings, and deliver product marketing materials and
- Ability to coordinate and work with diverse groups of subject
- Strong analytical, collaboration, leadership, critical
thinking, multitasking, and time management skills; quickly
receives and processes information.
- Ability to successfully influence in a highly matrixed or
virtual organization. Demonstrates independent thinking and
decision-making abilities in a team environment.
- Judgment to advance risk-based decisions appropriately.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or a Green Card holder with the intent
to become a U.S. Citizen.
- Travel may be required (10%)
- Product Management and Program Management certification.
- Practical experience with Agile best practices.
- Sales and customer success experience
- Experience with cloud technologies and launching infrastructure
or application development enablement products in the cloud based
on cloud technologies.
***Effective October 1, 2021, all employees must be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 or qualify for an accommodation from
the Bank's vaccination policy; the Bank will provide accommodations
as required by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to
medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
At the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, we believe in the
diversity of our people, ideas, and experiences and are committed
to building an inclusive culture that is representative of the
communities we serve.
Full Time / Part Time Full time
Regular / Temporary Regular
Job Exempt (Yes / No) Yes
Job Category Project Management
Work Shift First (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion
among our employees is critical to our success as an organization,
and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people
from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are
committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job
applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment
where employees are valued for their differences.
- Job ID: 60831129
- Position Title: IT Manager
- Company Name: Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Job Function: Other
- Job Type: Full-Time Jobs You May Like Product Marketing Manager
Aclima E Associate Market Manager (San Francisco) Expedia CL
Practice Group Marketing Specialist (M&A and... Cooley LLP E
Senior Market Manager (San Francisco, CA)
Keywords: International Housewares Association, San Francisco , IT Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!