Director, Technology & Architecture, Oracle ERP Cloud
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Title: Sr. Director/Director, Technology & Architecture, Oracle
Cloud ERP - Finance Transformation PracticeSummaryThe Director,
Technology & Architecture position is a key role in Atom's Oracle
Cloud Practice as a hands-on role serving as the Technical Lead on
key client projects related to the technical design,
implementation, testing, and deployment of Oracle ERP Cloud (Core
Financials, Procurement, Expenses, and Revenue Management, among
others) applications to drive Finance Transformation.The role
focuses heavily in working with the client IT leadership, IT
subject matter experts in initiating, planning, designing,
developing, testing, and deploying critical conversions,
integrations, reports, custom components in line with an end-to-end
technical/enterprise architecture strategy.Responsibilities:
- Lead assessment, design, implementation, and deployment of
Oracle Financials Cloud data conversion, integrations, reports, and
- Work with business analysis, developers, and subject matter
experts to understand the complex technological system end-to-end
and provide the necessary direction, quality assurance on design
- Partner with clients' business stakeholders to execute all
phases of the technical implementation lifecycle - requirements,
analysis, design, implementation, testing, and deployment in
accordance with the Oracle Unified Method (OUM).
- Architect technical solution options considering Oracle
Financials' Cloud capabilities to address business requirements and
business pain points.
- Ensure high quality and value-added documentation of technical
solution design for review, update, and approval for
- Lead the hands-on architecture, design, and development in
Oracle Financials Cloud (AP, AR, GL, CM, FA) for all in scope data
conversions, integrations, reports, and workflows.
- Manage and drive continuous development of industry-specific
accelerators (templates, best practices, automation tools) for
faster delivery across enterprise architecture.
- Develop the Practice, including growing the team, business
development, and growth to becoming a leading Enterprise
Architecture cloud practice.
- Expand and identify opportunities to expand into other area of
technology expertise and ecosystems beyond Oracle.Requirements:
- 5+ years prior technical experience with Oracle Financials
Cloud, with 2-3 full-lifecycle implementations.
- 10+ years prior technical experience with Oracle ERP
(Financials, SCM, HCM, etc).
- 10+ years prior technical experience with Oracle Fusion
Middleware, Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), Database Cloud Service
(DBCS), File-based data uploads and other essentials part of the
Oracle Tech Stack.
- Oracle Financials Cloud (AR, AP, CM, GL, FA) Certified
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to manage
stakeholders and high-pressure situations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 - Powerpoint, Word,
Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
- Self-driven to achieve the highest standards of service,
implementation excellence, and on-time delivery.Join one of the
fastest growing technology services companies in Cloud and Digital
Transformation with a heavily vested Oracle Cloud Practice. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Atom, San Francisco , Director, Technology & Architecture, Oracle ERP Cloud, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!