Executive Assistant To Chief Executive Officer
Company: The Pill Club
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About The Pill ClubThe Pill Club is making women's healthcare
more accessible and affordable by creating a simple, personal and
convenient patient experience. Our mission is to be the most
trusted health care partner for women, empowering our members
through greater access, choice, and education about their options
-all while delivering a positive and personal experience. Simply
put: we're putting the 'care' back into health care.
Starting with birth control, we've built in-house medical and
pharmacy capabilities all integrated with insurance, to create a
superior customer experience. In doing so, we have defined digital
contraceptive care for women and are the nation's leading
integrated healthcare platform, combining telemedicine and
direct-to-consumer pharmacy with the broadest insurance coverage in
the space. Our ambition is to bring this level of superior customer
experience to all areas of women's digital primary care.
We are a growth stage company with over $100M in venture capital
funding from leading investors, such as VMG Partners, GV (Google
Ventures), Shasta Ventures, Base 10 Ventures, Acme Labs and more.
Today, we serve hundreds of thousands of members nationwide, and
prescribe in 48 states, plus Washington, D.C.
About this job
The Pill Club is looking for a kind, quick-thinking Executive
Business Partner (Executive Assistant) to support CEO Liz
Meyerdirk. This role will make a big impact at the company-from
establishing a strong partnership with Liz as she runs the business
to designing programming around workplace experience and executive
support. The Executive Business Partner will also be responsible
for helping establish our cultural norms and see our values come to
life in how we operate and collaborate. As the executive assistant
(EA) needs grow across the company, the Executive Business Partner
will be responsible for running the EA program.
- Be the glue: manage shifting business priorities with the CEO
and her leadership team, consistently driving the team towards
decisions and execution.
- Lead project, time, calendar and program management for the
CEO, fielding internal and external requests, and providing
recommendations that reflect business priorities and ensure she has
a high impact.
- Plan and coordinate travel, including air and ground
transportation, hotel reservations, and itineraries.
- Handle highly confidential and/or sensitive matters with
discretion and tact.
- Be instrumental in team meetings, tracking and driving follow
up around key decisions.
- Facilitate cross-department communication and partner with
internal communications to drive employee engagement.
- Prepare meeting agendas and presentations and provide in-person
support as applicable.
- Manage the executive assistant program as the needs of the team
- A passion for women's health and empathy for our members.
- Are comfortable and professional with senior leadership and
- Have a 10 year successful track record of executive
administration work, ideally with experience supporting a CEO or
- Proactively predict how to prepare for what's next -- and don't
break a sweat when a curveball comes your way.
- Exercise sound judgment and discretion in all tasks.
- Are known for your collaborative working style and are a
detail- and goal- oriented self-starter with excellent project
management skills and ability to manage tight deadlines.
- Are a strategic partner in work that you do at any scale, from
calendar management to being a sounding board for your
- Are a thoughtful manager who can grow and lead a team of EA
business partners, as the company scales
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Short term disability, long term disability, and life
- Pre-Tax Commuter, FSA, and HSA benefits
- Unlimited time off
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- $15K towards family planning support via Carrot
- Unlimited access to thousands of workouts via Aaptiv
- Unlimited access to meditation, sleep exercises and more via
- Pet insurance via Petplan
- Mortgage, student and personal loan refinancing via Sofi
- Free tools to help you track finances via Personal Capital
- Gym, travel and additional discounts via Perkspot
If you fit most of these requirements and love the idea of working
to improve women's health, please apply with a resume. We can't
wait to hear from you!
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not
discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin,
physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: The Pill Club, San Francisco , Executive Assistant To Chief Executive Officer, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!