IT Program Management Office (PMO) Intern
Company: Bio-Rad Laboratories
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Add to favorites Favorited View favoritesThe Bio-Rad Global IT
team is seeking an enthusiastic, high potential college student to
join the Program Management Office (PMO) Team.This internship is a
great opportunity to learn about project management tools related
to business applications. You will join a dynamic team that
specializes in managing a project using the waterfall and agile
methodologies.The intern will be responsible for improving
processes and associated tools.The Global IT PMO team at Bio-Rad is
a mission critical leader in delivering strategic, complex,
cross-functional initiatives that are essential to our evolution,
growth and market leader position. The Global IT PMO Team manages
technology and software development initiatives. The group is
comprised of strong leaders who thrive in a fast-paced
- Assist the IT PMO team on automation projects. The IT PMO
Intern will be requested to work with multiple internal team
members to take on various scoped of work. The work may consist of
analysis, requirements definition, and/or general project
- Learn Microsoft Power Automate and implement BOTs will be a key
responsibility. Although the design tool is a "low code" solution,
an understanding of software design or process design would be very
helpful in this regard. Examples of BOTS would be for:
- Reporting and tracking of Production Verification for
- Statusing of PMO reports
- Approval and Distribution of Communications
- PDFs and backups for project plans
- Creation of progress curves
- Collect and document procedures and instructions, as
- Review project plans and be able to articulate roles project
goals and timelines.
- Establish responsible deadlines and work plans and manage time
- Provide feedback and recommendations on current processes.
- Proactively carry out project support functions.Qualifications
- The intern should have earned a high school diploma and
currently pursuing a degree related to computer science,
information systems, business or a related field.
- The intern must have experience in basic knowledge of software
development process. The intern must also have working knowledge of
MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Working knowledge
of Power Automate is a plus.
- The intern must have excellent analytical skills, strong
communication skills, the ability to learn quickly, and the
willingness to work independently and in a team environment.
- Have a grade point average of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0
- Be willing to make a full-time commitment of 40 hours a week
for 10 weeks over the summer.About Bio-Rad:Bio-Rad is a global
leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life
science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees
and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help
people live longer, healthier lives.Bio-Rad was founded over six
decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry
with innovative and useful products that help life science
researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic
labs obtain faster, better results.EEO/AA
Non-Solicitation:Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the
agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative.
Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad
will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager,
management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship
Keywords: Bio-Rad Laboratories, San Francisco , IT Program Management Office (PMO) Intern, Executive , Hercules, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!