Principal / Director Product Manager
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Principal / Director Product Manager - Business Services
Products (Remote) Matterport is leading the digital transformation
of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform
turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and
accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have
been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve
every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction,
and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. We're
excited to announce that Matterport will be publicly listed on
NASDAQ this year. It's an exciting time to join us! Matterport is
looking for a customer-centric, analytical, detail-oriented, and
strategic Product Manager for our Business Services products. This
high-impact role can be Principal or Director level and will be an
integral part of the Product team, working closely with internal
stakeholders across design, engineering, sales, marketing, and
business development, as well as interfacing with customers across
an array of verticals and channels. You'll be responsible for
crafting and scaling services which connect the Matterport SaaS
Platform with Matterport's internal systems. The ideal candidate is
an individual who thrives on new challenges, possesses a strong
platform development background, and has a drive to invent. This
position is remote from headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA. #LI-Remote
To be successful in this role, you will operate both strategically
and tactically - thinking big and thinking ahead to the next
opportunity, diving deep on requirements and data insights, and
maintaining operational excellence within your programs. You will
be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, be able to prioritize
effectively, and manage a broad set of stakeholders across the
business with clear communication.-- Responsibilities
- Own the strategy, roadmap, and prioritization for our Business
Services products - for both internal and external product
- Be a subject matter expert on Matterport's new and existing
customers, vertical markets, and global presence.
- Own the end-to-end product development process from ideation
and prioritization, to release management, supportability, and
- Build products that scale (from both a business and a
- Use metrics, qualitative feedback, and other data to learn
about user needs and inform product improvements.
- Define measurements/KPIs for your product line and actively
track performance in an effort to establish opportunities for
- Create solid stakeholder partnerships to create and execute
effective product launches. Requirements
- 7-10+ years experience in product management or a related
- Familiar with Internal Business Systems and processes - SaaS
billing systems, GL & Inventory Systems, marketing automation
tools, CRMs, and BI tools.
- Experience with SaaS offerings, ideally with a mixture of
products (hardware, subscription, usage).
- Familiar with business processes crossing Marketing, Sales,
Fulfillment, Finance, and Customer Support/Success.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple,
competing priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent ability to deep-dive data, generate insights,
identify business opportunities, and execute them.
- Analytical rigor in evaluating and prioritizing projects and
- Ability to drive metrics and benchmarks to ensure continuous
improvement in process and results.
- Proven success managing complex, cross-functional projects with
many moving parts.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, proven
ability to influence others in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion in an
Agile environment with minimal guidance.
- An entrepreneurial drive with bias for action.
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred. Matterport is an
equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Matterport, San Francisco , Principal / Director Product Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!