ERP Senior Manager
Company: SUTRO BIOPHARMA INC
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Sutro has a unique capability that enables new molecular
entities to be designed using a hybrid of synthetic and recombinant
technologies to create best in class therapeutics in the oncology
and auto-immune disease space. Our portfolio includes antibody-drug
conjugates, bispecific antibodies, cytokine derivatives and other
novel immuno-stimulatory approaches. Sutro Biopharma, Inc. is
looking for energetic and talented individuals to join its
multidisciplinary research and development team. You will be
working to develop new processes to maximize our technology and
enhance our internal and collaborative product development
initiatives in a fast-paced environment. The ERP Senior Manager
will have primary responsibility for the project management,
implementation, deployment, and supporting of Sutro's
enterprise/manufacturing resource planning system integrating all
aspects of business management at Sutro, including accounting,
financial planning, manufacturing, materials and logistics.In doing
so, the ERP System Manager will work closely with IT, Finance,
Manufacturing, Scientists, and third-party contractors. In
addition, other skills such as risk assessment and systems
integration and development will be utilized in both a systematic
and ad-hoc manner. Responsibilities
- Drive implementation of Sutro's ERP/MRP system (Microsoft
- Develop a high-level ERP strategy and future state vision that
aligns with business, financial and quality processes.
- Work closely with business, scientific, and technical
stakeholders to truly understand Sutro's business and operational
process, provide interactive consultation services, and champion
delivery of Sutro's requirements in the ERP/MRP system.
- Work collaboratively with Sutro's teams and Integration
partners to build, test, deploy, and maintain software applications
using custom and industry common practices throughout multiple
environments, ensuring that all systems are designed based on risk
analysis impacts from user and system requirements.
- Proactively ensure all project details are delivered in an
accurate, timely, and complete manner.
- Report and communicate effectively the plan, status and issues
to all stakeholders.
- Adhere to software life cycle development (SDLC) of ERP/MRP
- Identify and track appropriate system and team metrics/KPIs.
- Expert communications skills required. Demonstrates active
listening and articulate verbal and written skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance,
Operations Management, or another relevant field required.
- 4+ years of experience successfully implementing various ERP
- Experience successfully implementing MRP systems and an
understanding of manufacturing workflows and optimization.
- Extensive experience with finance and accounting systems,
requirements, support, and tools for development and application
- Proven data migration track record in enterprise
- Working knowledge and understanding end-to-end business
processes such as Procure-to-pay and Record-to-Report
- Experience managing and coordinating external resources.
- Experience working in a cGMP and regulatory compliance
environment implementing change control procedures preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and/or Dynamics AX
- Have clear understanding of Predictive and Agile software and
business project management methodologies. Sutro provides a
competitive benefits package that includes a choice of health,
dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending
accounts, 401K plan, PTO, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan) and
stock options. Sutro Biopharma is committed to the diversity of our
team and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without
regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Salaries listed on jobsites may not be representative of salary
ranges at Sutro Biopharma. Please be advised, inquiries or resumes
from recruiters will not be accepted. Attach Resume/CV
Keywords: SUTRO BIOPHARMA INC, San Francisco , ERP Senior Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!