Boutique Manager, Valley Fair (New Store opening May 2021)
Company: Christian Louboutin
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Overview: Responsible for retail sales of boutique and ensuring
corporate goals are achieved. Ensure the boutique consistently and
properly represents the Christian Louboutin brand and luxury
market. Day to day planning of maintenance and renovations,
assuring team delivers perfect customer service according to brand
- Provide leadership and team building to the boutique in driving
sales, service, and profitability
- Follow & implement boutique procedures, define and maintain
in-store policies, and manage the day-to-day retail operations
- Screen potential candidates for open roles within the
- Manage the boutique space and maintain visual
- Act as brand manager/ambassador representing the CL brand while
promoting and facilitating the sales of CL products at all
- Provide an elevated level of customer service in a luxury
- Oversee the management of inventory Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8 + years of experience in Boutique Management or similar
- Has managed employee(s) in the past, enjoys coaching and
developing his/her team. Demonstrates patience, understanding and
leads by example
- Strong knowledge of computer systems, which include: Microsoft
Outlook & Excel
- Monitor/Assess performance of yourself and your team to make
improvements or take corrective action
- Ensure the team is on time and well briefed on priorities and
target for each shift
- Responsible for daily, monthly, and seasonal tracking of total
retail performance within boutique
- Sales committed: take appropriate actions on a daily/weekly
basis to ensure the store goal is reached and/or outperformed every
- Customers committed: has a natural charisma and is able to
develop a strong relationship with VIP customers increasing their
loyalty to the brand.
- Commercially astute - possesses sound knowledge of sales
figures, sales potential and competition performance.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the
business; could include overnight, evening, weekend, holiday and
call in shifts
- Employee must be comfortable with physical elements of the job,
including (but not limited to) carrying boxes, standing (ability to
stay on feet), and using a step ladder. All extremities of the body
related to these requirements must be usable. Certainly the time
frame and weight may vary, but those who are applicable for this
job should be comfortable with 10 pounds and increments standing
for 2 hours at a time.
- Passion for Christian Louboutin and a true ambassador for the
brand with strong sense of responsibility
- Ideal candidate has work experience in medium sized
multinational company or luxury business.
- Additional language fluency is a plus
- Adheres to company policy and confidentiality
- Proactively contributes to creating a team atmosphere that is
professional, flexible and enjoyable
- Exudes a "no task is too big or too small" attitude, with
initiative, commitment, reliability, and positivity. Does not
- Versatile; embraces change and is consistently able to develop
and adapt to the needs of the business.
- Driven to learn and grow
- Grasps new concepts quickly, prioritizes efficiently and is
- Exceptional customer service skills along with transparent and
effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Strong follow up, follow through and attention to detail to
ensure deadlines are met
- Strong knowledge of computer systems/programs
Christian Louboutin Company Core Values
Employees who work for Christian Louboutin should embody and
believe in our Core Values as defined:
-- Down to Earth - We stand with authenticity, integrity and
respect.Down to Earth is defined as embodying a true sense of
reality. Your head may be in the clouds but your feet are always on
the ground. You use common sense and pragmatism in your everyday
approach. You show empathy towards others. You are adaptable,
unpretentious and relatable. You treat everyone equally and
-- Happiness - As team players, we collaborate with positivity,
open-mindedness and fun.Happiness is defined as the feeling of not
fearing the alarm clock and embracing the day ahead of you. You
come into work with an optimistic outlook and with good intentions.
You enjoy what you do and it shows in your day-to-day interactions.
You feel comfortable, supported and encouraged along the way. You
are growing and continuously learning. You have a purpose here.
Your successes are all of our successes. You can be yourself. You
feel a great sense of pride to say "I work at Christian Louboutin."
Days fly by. Is it 6 o'clock already? It's time to go home and you
are excited to do it again the next day.
-- Inspiration- We envision the future with confidence, creativity
and freedom.Inspiration is defined as driving thought from a
creative and intuitive place. You foster a stimulating environment
where imagination is celebrated. Ideas become reality. You are not
afraid of being unconventional and are empowered to think outside
the box. You are fresh, distinctive and daring. Innovation is our
vision, "like no other" is our tradition.
-- Passion- We drive the business with agility & care and we are
committed to excellence.Passion at Louboutin is defined as the
intense devotion and enthusiasm for what you do every day. You
genuinely admire the brand, the heritage, the product and you like
the people you interact with. Others can see and feel it, and you
create desire for them to want to be part of the #Louboutinworld.
You are action oriented and make decisions quickly in order to
identify and develop opportunities for success. Business is at the
forefront of your mind, and the customer is at the heart of
everything you do.
Keywords: Christian Louboutin, San Francisco , Boutique Manager, Valley Fair (New Store opening May 2021), Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!