Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Company: Square, Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 25, 2021
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square
email. Company Description Square builds common business tools in
unconventional ways so more people can start, run, and grow their
businesses. When Square started, it was difficult and expensive (or
just plain impossible) for some businesses to take credit cards.
Square made credit card payments possible for all by turning a
mobile phone into a credit card reader. Since then Square has been
building an entire business toolkit of both hardware and software
products including Square Capital, Square Terminal, Square Payroll,
and more. We're working to find new and better ways to help
businesses succeed on their own terms-and we're looking for people
like you to help shape tomorrow at Square. Job Description Square
is looking for a data-driven growth marketer with expertise in
performance marketing, funnel optimization, and monetization. You
will play an essential role in driving profitable growth for Square
Ecommerce through 2021 and beyond. You will own a marketing budget
and test/drive acquisition and adoption for Ecom's nascent products
through a variety of marketing channels and tactics. You will also
partner with Product Managers, Designers, Analysts, and Product
Marketing to improve monetization and retention for these products.
You will have a large scope and oversight of many moving pieces.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who have an eye for
details and business acumen, can effectively communicate, and have
a growth mindset. You must also be able to manage projects with
multiple partners. You Will:
- Manage a marketing budget and drive growth for Square
Ecommerce's new products. You will lead the strategy, marketing
channel mix & budget allocation, and campaign execution.
- Build a long term vision to deliver the growth agenda and our
mission to help small business owners succeed.
- Work with and influence partners across the organization to
drive funnel optimization, monetization, and retention.
- Develop roadmaps for: channel optimization, creative testing,
landing page optimization, and audience expansion across channels
to ensure performance targets are met.
- Provide updates to the leadership team on performance, results,
and marketing initiatives on a weekly & monthly basis.
- Build forecasts and budget plans in close collaboration with
other team members.
- Analyze and synthesize complex data and communicate findings to
all levels throughout the organization.
- Coach junior members on the team. Qualifications
- 8+ years experience managing customer acquisition marketing
- Understanding of traditional and emerging channels used for
acquiring and retaining customers, including some combination of
SEM, programmatic Display, Paid Social, Video, and offline
- Experience with multi-touch attribution and media mix
- You are passionate about Marketing and Marketing tech. You keep
up to date with the industry, its latest trends, and
- You have experience working with multiple marketing functions
such as brand and content, and can connect the dots between
programs to create full-funnel marketing campaigns.
- High level of autonomy, self-motivation, and
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage partnership, promote
enthusiasm, and foster strategic thinking.
- Basic SQL
- Minimum BA/BS. Degree in quantitative field preferred but not
required. Additional Information At Square, we value diversity and
always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit,
qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on
the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of
special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or
in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to
assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as
confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name
and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Keywords: Square, Inc., San Francisco , Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!