Clinical Quality Manager
Company: Surgical Care Affiliates
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Location: US-CA-San Francisco# of Openings: 1Category:
CorporateSystem ID: 13571Overview
Presidio Surgery Center is looking to add another layer of
leadership to our team with our new role of Quality Nurse Manager.
As the Quality Nurse Manager, you not only will represent the large
facility of Presidio but you have opportunity to expand this role
with another facility in the local area in the future. As a Quality
Nurse Manager, you will work in in concert with the Regional
Quality Leader, Director of Nursing, and the Facility CEO to
implement the SCA strategic clinical-quality plan over your
facility. Additionally, our Quality Nurse Manager will have
oversight of the clinical quality and performance improvement of
the total joint program and its certification. Your role as Quality
Nurse Manager will encompass but not be limited to:
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Maintaining knowledge of:
- Clinical best practices
- Accreditation and regulatory standards
- Quality improvement processes
- SCA Quality Standards Manual, SCA Environment of Care (EOC)
Manual, SCA Medical Staff Services and Credentialing Manual, and
SCA Governing Body (GB) and Medical Executive Committee (MEC)
- Center Medical Staff Rules & Regulations
- Infection Control guidelines, Environmental safety regulations
and guidelines, and SCA Medical Staff Services and Credentialing
- Nationally recognized patient safety goals (NPSG's) for
- Center and regional education, orientation, and training
In addition, as a Quality Nurse Manager you will:
- Lead, facilitate, and advise the Center Quality Council and
internal performance improvement teams:
- Provides strategic oversight of proactive and reactive patient
- Maintain Center Survey readiness
- Communicate Effectively Throughout All Levels of the
- Licensed Registered Nurse for the state of California
- Familiar with any of: clinical education, patient safety,
infection control, or employee health, and total joint
- Minimum of three years of experience in a Clinical leadership
- Willingness to travel between two facilities in local area
- Successful completion of Basic Life Support (BLS)/Basic Cardiac
Life Support (BCLS) within 90 days of employment or documentation
of current BLS/BCLS certification.
- Successful completion of ACLS Course within 90 days of
employment or documentation of current ACLS certification.
- Successful completion of PALS Course within 90 days of
employment or documentation or current PALS certification.
- Experience and understanding of patient care delivery to
include staff member roles in the peri-operative setting.
- Competent and experienced with regulatory and accreditation
standards and survey readiness process.
- Development and implementation of staff orientation and
training programs based on patient safety, quality improvement,
healthcare industry and/or organizational needs.
- Ability to work with proven performance improvement
methodologies; quality measurement; and data analysis using
- Proficient in the use of select Microsoft Office applications,
i.e., Word, Excel and PowerPoint or other database management
applications. Knowledge of statistics a plus
- Requires public speaking skills and ability to deliver
effective presentations and education to groups of clinicians.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically
partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems
across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA
operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory
surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with
approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit
Keywords: Surgical Care Affiliates, San Francisco , Clinical Quality Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!