Associate Director, Patient Support Services
Company: Myovant Sciences Ltd.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company
focused on innovative treatments for women's health and prostate
cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on
a--mission --to develop and deliver empowering medicines for
women's health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science
and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and
hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly energized, experienced
individual for the position of Associate Director, Patient Support
Services. The position reports to the Director, Patient Support
Services. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA. Summary
Description We are preparing for an exciting patient support
program buildout at Myovant Sciences. This person will have proven
ability to successfully design, build, train and support a
multifunctional team delivering exceptional customer service within
the prostate cancer/women's health population. Ultimately, this
person will be responsible for managing the day-to-day services
necessary for patients to obtain access to all Myovant Sciences
products. This role will function as the subject matter expert for
all patient support services (prostate cancer/women's health). This
role offers a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced and matrix
environment during a launch year with cross functional Myovant
teams (Market Access, Brand, Sales, Marketing, Legal/Compliance,
Medical, and IT) partnered to support patient access. The candidate
will make sure all patient support services launch activities are
completed on time and to ensure best in class patient services are
brought to patients. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- --Assist in the development of patient centric programs which
result in positive customer experience.
- Support all new product and program launch implementation
- Participate in the strategic planning for upcoming launches,
launch meetings, market access team meetings, and other
opportunities to interact with management and senior management in
- Train internal stakeholders on patient support program
processes and rules of engagement.
- Partner with the Marketing group to identify promotional
collaterals which would provide value to the patient
- Ensure programs and materials comply with direction from
Medical, Legal & Regulatory.
- Manage day to day operations for fully launched patient support
- Has oversight of contracts and partnership with patient support
program vendors (copay, PAP, hub, etc.).
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level
Agreements (SLAs) to ensure vendor is meeting goals.
- Manage vendor business rules/operations procedure documents,
including drafting, as needed and partnering with legal/compliance
for review and implementation.
- Ensure program compliance with program business rules/operation
procedures through regular auditing of cases/phone calls.
- Coordinate weekly status calls and follow ups with
- Implement new access initiatives/programs.
- Serve as a day-to-day liaison with field teams, marketing and
sales managers, other stakeholders which include resolving
- Review and analyze data reporting from the vendors to identify
issues, trends and potential interventions to ensure program
- Serve as a back-up to the Director of Patient Support Services
to lead and make decisions on support programs.
- Work closely with Director of Patient Support Services to
resolve any issues and implement new program initiatives, ensure
integration of marketing strategies and goals are consistently
communicated across all vendor partners and materials for HCP,
pharmacy and patient audiences.
- Provide regular updates and analysis of patient programs to
Director of Patient Support Service.
- Attend patient meetings and represent Myovant Sciences at
- Travel to sales meetings and medical offices as necessary. Core
Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- Patient-centric and service-oriented mindset.
- Must be a team player with strong self-awareness and excellent
- Must be results oriented, have attention to detail, be
accurate, prompt, and able to meet established deadlines, including
ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously and deliver
- Demonstrated ability to influence others without authority and
successfully partner with cross-functional teams.
- --Working knowledge and experience with Word, PowerPoint and
- Effective time management and organization skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and deliver an
excellent work product in a fast-paced, and rapidly growing dynamic
- Ability to multi-task under limited direction and on own
- --Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
- Proven experience handling confidential and sensitive
information with the ability to exercise discretion and show good
judgment; honesty, integrity, and trust building behaviors in all
dealings is essential and required.
- Must have excellent customer-service orientation, high degree
of professionalism, and ability to work with limited
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly while
working under tight deadlines.
- Position requires 25% travel to vendor locations, conferences,
brand meetings, etc. Education:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science is required Experience:
- A minimum of 6-9 years of experience in the pharmaceutical,
biotech, or consulting industry.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working closely with patient
support programs including copay, cost sharing programs,
affordability design, and hub models for pharmacy benefit
(Commercial and Part D) products.
- Comprehend the complex environment of the specialty market,
retail market, reimbursement/access challenges, as well as the
OIG/legal guidelines for offering patient support programs.
- Previous experience directly managing patient and provider
support hubs or services to ensure patient access to
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM)
and technology/web tools.
- Training experience is a plus.
- Extremely detail oriented to create and manage program
documents. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this classification. They are not to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may
be required to perform duties outside of their normal
responsibilities from time to time, as needed. If you require any
accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. How did you hear
about this job? If an employee referred you, please indicate their
Keywords: Myovant Sciences Ltd., San Francisco , Associate Director, Patient Support Services, Executive , Brisbane, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!